PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

of course, it HAD to happen.

Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:17 am

Of course, Nintendo had to make Pokemon Yellow. Of course, Gold and Silver needed to be followed up with Crystal. And now, (at least, in 2005 Q1) we get Pokemon Emerald.

Oh yeah.

Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:19 am

I was going to post this sometime but I didnt have enough info.

But here we go!

Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:24 am

Cool! Too bad I don't really care for pokemon anymore... :cry: I would love that game!

Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:25 am

I knew it. Now what, Amethyst?

Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:36 am

this was announced last week, what took you so long to start complaining?
seriously, capcom has final fantasy (yeah "final" ) microsoft has age of empires, sony has...well sod all , sega has sonic, why the hell shouldnt nintendo solicate one of the best selling series' of all time?
get over it, millions love pokemon, crys of "thats teh ch1ldish game!!111" are shot down by 6 foot behemoths in their 30's, the films still do well in japan (mewtwos revenge is the second highest grossing anime film of all time) and other crys of "your teh suxxorz, play teh complicated game final fantAsy!!11" are shot down by questions on an explaniation on pokemon IV's, DV's, EV's, complicated maths eqautions for working out the base power and type of hidden power aswell as arguments of nature versus nurture.

Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:39 am

Square-Enix has Final Fantasy, not Capcom. Capcom has its Megaman series.

Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:41 am

Wow I think neopets has gone a little over the top eh?

This is liek their 10 game?

Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:46 am

T.M.W.A.C.H.N wrote:Wow I think neopets has gone a little over the top eh?

Since when was Neopets Pokemon?

Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:46 am

How many Pokemon this time? 4,000? 568? 983.62?

Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:00 am

Jill wrote:Square-Enix has Final Fantasy, not Capcom. Capcom has its Megaman series.

eh its all the same, half a billion games no-one complains, nintendo does something similar with an actually fun game and boom theyre all money grubbing daemons trying to steal peoples souls (that was a very strange website by tthe by)

and what in the hell is wrong with a challange?
am i just showing my age by WANTING a game that is difficult to truly finish, or am i of an old breed of people who arent happy with "teh 00b3r sword 0f d00m that bec0m3s t3h g()n of T3H ult1m4t3 winnorz" ?

Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:03 am

T.M.W.A.C.H.N wrote:Wow I think neopets has gone a little over the top eh?

Excluding the Pokemon Mini, uhhh.... 5 for GB, 3 or so for N64, 3 for GBC, 3 for GC, 6 for GBA, and soon, 1 more, possibly 2 more if the game is renamed for USA. Pokemon mini has about 5....

About 25.... :P

Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:19 am

red, blue, yellow, green, gold, silver, crystal, pinball 1, pinball 2, TCG1, TCG2, ruby, sapphire, stadium1, 2, hey you pikachu!, snap, box, colloseum, channel, puzzle league, puzzle chalange, fire red, leaf green, pokemon party, pichu bros, pinball mini, puzzle collection, colection 2, rally race, tetris, togepis great adventure pokemon breeder, snorlax's lunchtime.

35 get your facts straight.

Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:22 am

Ill start getting these games when they make pink! :roflol:

Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:32 am

Setekh wrote:red, blue, yellow, green, gold, silver, crystal, pinball 1, pinball 2, TCG1, TCG2, ruby, sapphire, stadium1, 2, hey you pikachu!, snap, box, colloseum, channel, puzzle league, puzzle chalange, fire red, leaf green, pokemon party, pichu bros, pinball mini, puzzle collection, colection 2, rally race, tetris, togepis great adventure pokemon breeder, snorlax's lunchtime.

35 get your facts straight.

I forgot TCG, HYP, PL, PC, and looking at the end of that list, I painfully underestimated how many Pokemon Mini games there are....

Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:36 am

When will they learn that people want a Pokemon Adventure game on the Gamecube, and I'm not talking about Pokemon Colloseum, I'm talking about something when I don't have to import pokemon from a gameboy.
Topic locked