PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

.hack//sign

Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:31 am

I love this show... I love the games... but they arent enough. Dont you think it would be amazing if a game like that was actually created? Where you could controll it like that? Im hoping that game designers everywhere take that into consideration >:] Id be so addicted to that game...

Post comments on my idea :P

Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:32 am

Yeah, I was wondering why the .hack games weren't online games, seeing as the show is one...

Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:55 am

I've on the verge of getting .Hack part 2 this coming weekend, I love the games. I would love an online version of .Hack, but first lets wait until decent VR software is invented and a virus that kills people...

Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:35 am

Ive alreadey beaten the games 1-3 but I havent played 4 yet. I need to go play it.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:51 am

There are some interesting online "games" that are similar to it. There.com and Linage II being among them. Although, Lineage is only the fighting aspect and There.com is the character/avatar based portion.
I would love to play a game that combined both of those, though.

Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:40 am

It would take some ultra-powered server to support a game like "The World."

Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:06 pm

Soujiro wrote:It would take some ultra-powered server to support a game like "The World."

*hopes some ultra-powered server that could support a game like "The World." is created* :P

It would be awesome. But I think something like that...is a good bit into the future. Unfortunately.

...Not to mention me getting a computer that could handle some ultra-powered server (or just getting a new computer) is a good bit into the future. ^.^;;

Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:26 am

Soujiro wrote:It would take some ultra-powered server to support a game like "The World."

In .Hack after that virus wiped out everything there was really only one company and it had super servers.

Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:18 am

That show took place around 2005. That company you speak of is CC Corp.

Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:46 am

Soujiro wrote:That show took place around 2005. That company you speak of is CC Corp.

Ja, thats right, I have no memory for names (even though I was playing the game yesterday)...

Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:19 am

Yeah, apparently, they're evil. Micro$oft evil, even... maybe...

Was it CC Corp. who also created the "ultimate" operating system, Altamit?

Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:52 pm

Soujiro wrote:Yeah, apparently, they're evil. Micro$oft evil, even... maybe...

I always liked that word... altimit...

Then again microsoft might turn into something like CC Corp :o I dont care what they do as long as they put out a game like that :P

Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:56 pm

Kumu wrote:

Then again microsoft might turn into something like CC Corp :o I dont care what they do as long as they put out a game like that :P

Lol I'm with you there. I won't mind a "Pluto's Kiss," if they can make a game of that caliber, I'm there :D

Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:25 pm

Chanel wrote:
Kumu wrote:

Lol I'm with you there. I won't mind a "Pluto's Kiss," if they can make a game of that caliber, I'm there :D

Microsoft will never turn into a CC corp ^__^

We just have to watch out for the deadly flash that follows Plutos kiss...

Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:53 am

I like the flashing :P Its entertaining. SURE it does put you in a coma but hey, fun has a price xD lol.
Topic locked