PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Diamond, Pearl, Dash,Mysterious Dungeon, and Munchlax too!

Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:52 pm

The new DS Pokemon games.

Diamond and Pearl are the 4th generation of Pokemon games, not much known otherwise.

Pokemon Dash is a racing game that uses the stylus to control Pikachu... if you have a copy of Emerald, then you can get Hoenn courses.

Mysterious Dungeon is an Adventure/RPG in which you control Pikachu. it's full name is Mysterious Dungeon: Pokemon World- Pikachu's Great Adventure.

And Munchlax is the American name for Gonbe. He is a baby form of the sleeping laxative. :evil: He appears in Destiny Deoxys, the American name of Visitor of the Space Fissure. The Japanese names for both of these are cooler....

Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:43 am

I assume that Destiny Deoxies thing is movie number whatever? I think pokemon is going to need some real innovations to go with the new system to stop it from going down the drain.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:44 am

More... Pokemon games... When will it all end? As Chris said, hopefully they make some rather large changes to accomodate the DS, though people will most likely still buy them anyway.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:47 pm

Tested wrote:The new DS Pokemon games.

Diamond and Pearl are the 4th generation of Pokemon games, not much known otherwise.

Pokemon Dash is a racing game that uses the stylus to control Pikachu... if you have a copy of Emerald, then you can get Hoenn courses.

Mysterious Dungeon is an Adventure/RPG in which you control Pikachu. it's full name is Mysterious Dungeon: Pokemon World- Pikachu's Great Adventure.

And Munchlax is the American name for Gonbe. He is a baby form of the
sleeping laxative. :evil: He appears in Destiny Deoxys, the American name of Visitor of the Space Fissure. The Japanese names for both of these are cooler....

Pokemon Diamond?

Wasn't that one of the fake Pokemon games along with Pokemon Jade?

I can't see why they(Nintendo and GameFreak)would choose Pokemon Diamond as the name for one of the 4th generation of Pokemon games.

I getting the feeling this is going to cause confusion due to the fake Pokemon game by the same name.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:02 pm

Combusken BG wrote:
I getting the feeling this is going to cause confusion due to the fake Pokemon game by the same name.

Considering the 'fake pokemon game' doesnt have pokemon, is based on cellphones, and is sold nowhere, I don't think it'll confise anyone...

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:27 pm

whoo! cellphones!

I forgot to mention, all of this info is from serebii.net

It also has a Pokedex entry for Gonbe based off of movie 7. not the official entry, obviously, but an entry just the same.
Topic locked