PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Your Favourite Villain

Mon May 31, 2004 12:13 am

My favourite Villain is most probably is Bowser. Though he is such a cutie <3

Mon May 31, 2004 2:47 am

Eh, can't think of many at the moment cause its still early so I'll just go with Ramirez from Skies of Arcadia.

Mon May 31, 2004 2:59 am

Garland from FF1. I mean, he has an awesome quote, he has a cool armor and everything. And, he kidnaps princesses... Among other things.

Garland wrote: I, Garland, will knock you all down!!

Mon May 31, 2004 6:11 am

Kefka from Final Fantasy VI, hands down. Not only evil, but hilarious as well. =P

Mon May 31, 2004 8:17 am

Hmm... Sephiroth. Yes, Sephiroth.

Mon May 31, 2004 1:55 pm

FAWFUL! What's better than an adorable, insane, evil genius with a vaccuum on his head? ^_^

Mon May 31, 2004 4:13 pm

Rikku wrote:Kefka from Final Fantasy VI, hands down. Not only evil, but hilarious as well. =P

"Ahem.... there's sand in my boots!"

Kefka all the way :D

Mon May 31, 2004 8:15 pm

Mmmmm.... let me think, my favorite villian of all time has to be Scar from the lion king he is just sooooooooo evil yet he is sooooooooo cool. OK i know "The Lion King" is a film but it dose have a couple of games hehehe.

Mon May 31, 2004 8:49 pm

The robot guy from sonic, I can't remember the name its so annoying! I was talking about him today

Dr Robotic or something... but he's cool! I saw the whole first series... and the first half of the episode where sonic *kills him*

But as a cartoon he came back because they ran out of ideas... *shakes head* :roll:

Mon May 31, 2004 10:17 pm

FELIX!
"But you said he was your favourite hero just a-"
FEEELLLIIIXXX!!!

I love Felix. What's not to love? He's just so awesome and enigmatic... I love him. *Glomp*

Mon May 31, 2004 10:22 pm

I do have one, I really do. I just can't remember who it is.

Bah, that is really bugging me now. Who on earth is it?

Mon May 31, 2004 10:22 pm

Alex from GS, though we have yet to see him be really villan-y.
Also...Stalin! From the original Red Alert!

Mon May 31, 2004 10:26 pm

I'd have to say that mine is Scar aswell.
He's got this dry wit that makes me laugh :lol:

Mon May 31, 2004 10:28 pm

Christopher wrote:Alex from GS, though we have yet to see him be really villan-y.

:o How could I have forgotten Alex?! That's it, I change mine to Alex. Alex ROCKS. Seriously. Or... what were the villans names from GS1?
That guy... and... he's cool too.

Mon May 31, 2004 10:33 pm

162 wrote:
Christopher wrote:Alex from GS, though we have yet to see him be really villan-y.

:o How could I have forgotten Alex?! That's it, I change mine to Alex. Alex ROCKS. Seriously. Or... what were the villans names from GS1?
That guy... and... he's cool too.

Saturous and Mernardi are from GS1, Karst and Agatio from TLA.
Topic locked