PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Nintendo DS

Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:57 pm

Yea. Just a little thread to talk about it since it's now out. IT'S OUT!!!! I'm getting one imported. Does anyone have it? What games are good for it? What rating do you give it? 10 or 11? Sorry, I'm on a sugar high (check the WW thread)

Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:43 pm

I'll get it eventually, but not anytime soon. Not enough games out yet for me to have any sense of urgency in wanting it.

Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:27 pm

All the stores here were advertising it today. I cannot wait for Christmas, when I'll get it. ^^ I want it sooo badly...

[edit] - I need to work on my spelling skills. ¬¬
Last edited by Neowuvr on Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:57 pm

i was thinking getting one of those. i don't know what are the good games that i can play.

Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:16 pm

I'll get one if they release any good games. 'Oh wow a new system' is nothing when you have nothing to play. Please no Mario....

Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:01 pm

Just got mine today. IT ROCKS! GO BUY ONE NOW! Seriously, Super Mario 64 DS is INCREDIBLY fun. I could not be any happier.

Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:51 pm

I played one at the mall today, the Samus Arun game that it comes with- it's AWESOME. The touchscreen is fun to use, and it's very natural- Samus doesn't stop rolling when you let the stylus off the screen. I'll definitely get one if I have enough Christmas money... plus allowance, plus trade-ins at Game Stop... Since it was hooked up to the wall (duh), I couldn't feel how heavy it was, but it seemed light enough... I'm DEFINITELY getting one of these!

Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:48 am

I'm gonna try it out tomorrow. I'm gonna try getting a job too. Oh, and walk around hoping for a RL random event to give me one. Hey, it could happen.

Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:15 am

Christopher wrote:I'll get one if they release any good games. 'Oh wow a new system' is nothing when you have nothing to play. Please no Mario....

There are some good games coming out for it you might like. *Digs out his old NGC mags* OK. Here's some games you may like.

Animal Crossing
Touch Made In Wario
Advance Wars
Zoo Keeper
Intuitive Stroke

And thats just the release games. There is also a dating game called XY-XX.

Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:42 am

oh yeah! the first time i saw nintendo DS was with a student that i know of and i keep hanging around with. it has the GBA feature in it.

Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:31 am

It's OUT? REALLY? Whoa. Fast. *needs to get it* Wait... *doesn't need to get it since it wasn't released in US yet* Right?

Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:36 am

YesItIsh wrote:It's OUT? REALLY? Whoa. Fast. *needs to get it* Wait... *doesn't need to get it since it wasn't released in US yet* Right?

Nope, it's out. My brother has it. :)

Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:27 pm

I've seen and played it. I kid at my school has it. He was playing the Mario 64 rehash. It seemed cool, but I wouldn't pay that much for a handheld, so I'll probably wait until the price goes down and it's almost time to release the NEXT one *sigh* Anyway, I get to play it again today...

Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:09 pm

Kugetsu wrote:I've seen and played it. I kid at my school has it. He was playing the Mario 64 rehash. It seemed cool, but I wouldn't pay that much for a handheld, so I'll probably wait until the price goes down and it's almost time to release the NEXT one *sigh* Anyway, I get to play it again today...

Well the price is pretty out there,
but for someone who obsesses about these things I've forgotten to care.

(Whoa... It rhymes... O_o)

Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:17 am

i don't know if you can play GBA games on Nintendo DS or not cuz i never seen a person who plays a GBA game on nintendo DS.
Topic locked