Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: ouch. my eyes hurt.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:10 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Last night I decided to go for a speed run through megaman battle network 4 red sun. I finished up today with a time of 3 hours 41 minutes. About three and a half hours of that was today without stopping. I was just wondering if anyone here has MMBN4 RS or Blue Moon. If so, anyone wanna try and beat my record? Ok, I doubt anyone here has the game but anway, I prolly could have beaten in about 10 minutes less if I hadn't gotten sidetracked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

That's how long it takes me to beat Megaman X (getting everything except for the secret Fireball move). :D

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wow that's fast! I think my time for beating it alll the way through extra-hard mode was 30+ hours. My brother has blue moon, but he hasn't beaten extra hard yet, so I haven't been allowed to touch. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:54 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

atomicblonde wrote:
Wow that's fast! I think my time for beating it alll the way through extra-hard mode was 30+ hours. My brother has blue moon, but he hasn't beaten extra hard yet, so I haven't been allowed to touch. :P

it was on super hard. It wasn't that hard with my kick butt super vulcan folder and my gunsol folder. My total play time is now over 80 hours. I have all of the chips except for the secret chips. I also have all 10 giga chips (thank you gameshark). No, I didn't use cheats to help me beat it in that time. The only chip that I didn't get without cheating was elemdark. I think you know why. edit: I finally got elemdark the legit way. COOL!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]