Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Easter Eggs
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:08 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Have you ever come across fun little things in games that don't contribute to the game, but are just there for your own amusement? Those are Easter Eggs. Aren't they fun?

My brother was playing Wind Waker on the Gamecube yesterday, and we found the funniest thing. He was back on Outset Island (the place where you start) and the pig that was little in the beginning was huge. He attacked it for no reason, and it attacked him back! It killed him in two hits, it was hilarious!

Anyone else found an Easter Egg in a game lately?

Clicky!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:18 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Resident Evil 4 and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater are full of them. I've been playing around with Resident Evil 4 and bit and there are ton of small things that really don't do anything (well some of them do). You can shoot out lights, which sometimes reveal certain things and...

*spoilers*

If you fire 6 bullets when standing on the dock, before fighting El Lago, he'll come up and eat you before you even fight him. There's also this thing in a bag near the end of the game. You look down at it and it just starts moving and thumping. You can shoot it or knife it, but as far as I know, it's there for no reason and is just plain freaky. There are also many others, but the post would be huge if I posted them all. :p

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kugetsu wrote:
Resident Evil 4 and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater are full of them. I've been playing around with Resident Evil 4 and bit and there are ton of small things that really don't do anything (well some of them do). You can shoot out lights, which sometimes reveal certain things and...

*spoilers*

If you fire 6 bullets when standing on the dock, before fighting El Lago, he'll come up and eat you before you even fight him. There's also this thing in a bag near the end of the game. You look down at it and it just starts moving and thumping. You can shoot it or knife it, but as far as I know, it's there for no reason and is just plain freaky. There are also many others, but the post would be huge if I posted them all. :p

And don't forget...

The guy in the cooker. He just jumps out at you on fire and dies. It's cool.

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
I love Easter Eggs!
In the Sims 1 for the PC, when it starts up and you click on the Maxis symbol, a little drawing of the Sim creator pops up. :P I've always found that one pretty amusing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:15 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Ixistant wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:

*spoilers*

And don't forget...

The guy in the cooker. He just jumps out at you on fire and dies. It's cool.

He can't hurt you? Wow, I'm an idiot. I always shot him to death because I though he was going to kill me. :lol:

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ones on Max Payne, where you're in the level with the stage, Max can play a drug roll, or when your in the bank with the alarm, turn it off and he says "thank you" :P

Max Payne = good game. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

In GTA: Vice City, when you go up to the top of the news building, and you jump at a certain window, you go inside a secret room, and there is a chochle egg on a pedestal that says "Easter Egg", I always found that one hilarious.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]