Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:59 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
The Nintendo Revolution kinda reminds me of APPLE. Simplistic but very nice and easy to use :)

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The ability to download old Nintendo games is a definite plus as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wow, Nintendo seems to be going mini-everything these days. Apparently the size of the Revolution is equivalent to 3 stacked DVD cases, plus a little on the length.

On a slight tangent, has anyone seen the Gameboy Micro? It's pretty much the same thing as the GBA SP, minus the complete redesign that looks more like a NES controller than anything I've ever seen. O_o

With both reveals at the same time, I can only wonder if they're gonna tie the two together. Seems a little weird if they do though, considering DS is the "newer" handheld.

Image Image

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Iwata-san said in the press conference (for those who watched it) about the Revolution having some kind of OPTIONAL internal device for playing DVD content. My money milking senses are tingling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The only thing that I was really disappointed about was his comment on how they're working hard to protect international property or however he termed it. I don't see why video game companies don't want people importing games, I mean, it's not like the games are giving out international secrets or anything. And plus, the harder they work to keep people from importing, the harder people will work to make it possible to import, so I don't really see why the game companies work so hard. Also, region free consoles mean bigger sales for the companies, so... I don't get it. =0\

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yoshi wrote:
Wow, Nintendo seems to be going mini-everything these days. Apparently the size of the Revolution is equivalent to 3 stacked DVD cases, plus a little on the length.

On a slight tangent, has anyone seen the Gameboy Micro? It's pretty much the same thing as the GBA SP, minus the complete redesign that looks more like a NES controller than anything I've ever seen. O_o

With both reveals at the same time, I can only wonder if they're gonna tie the two together. Seems a little weird if they do though, considering DS is the "newer" handheld.

Image Image

Heh, Now that I think about it, it does look like an NES Controller :P ..It did also strike me weird that they would reveal yet another handheld, with the DS making it's debut just not long ago.

Someone's got something up their sleeves on Revolution too, I can see Sony and Microsoft saying "They set us up the bomb". 'Cause really we know Nintendo will blow 'em away with... I dunno :P

Think for yourself.
..............................................................................Question Authority.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:13 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

The gameboy line and the DS line are completely different. Nintendo is releasing GBM to reinforce that idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:29 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

rbpnmn wrote:
The gameboy line and the DS line are completely different. Nintendo is releasing GBM to reinforce that idea.

I realize they're different. I was just trying to point out that yet another hand-held device is in the process again, just smaller.

Think for yourself.
..............................................................................Question Authority.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Really, who needs an even smaller Game Boy Advance, especially since around its release the SP will get much cheaper,

Please do not swallow the mattresses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I wont buy it...I love my DS :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:32 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

some1onhere wrote:
Really, who needs an even smaller Game Boy Advance, especially since around its release the SP will get much cheaper,

People will buy it because it's easier to carry around (a little, the SP fits into pockets pretty well), and just because it looks cool.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2