Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:37 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

That trailer has made one of my lifelong dreams come true.
SEE LINK WITHOUT HIS HAT.

This looks AWESOOOOME. Way better than Wind Waker (I hate the graphics in it so much I refuse to play it. Besides, I know the ending). Link is a doggy. And he meets a kid. And he goes to save the kid. And there's creepy monsters coming from a pixel portal and a mysterious cloaked chick. And it looks cooool.

I WANT THIS GAME RIGHT NOW! XP

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:54 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Link couldn't get any HOTTER than this.

Have you guys seen the E3 trailer and panel discussion with the demo? This game looks so awesome. I was a little worried about link turning into a wolf.

[rumor/spoiler]however, if rumors are true, the game is based off of the manga/movie, Ladyhawke, where the main male character turns into a wolf at night and the female character turns into a hawk during daylight. The going theory is Zelda will turn out to be the hawk seen in the trailer and Link, obviously, is the wolf. [rumor/spoiler]

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Sunnie wrote:
That trailer has made one of my lifelong dreams come true.
SEE LINK WITHOUT HIS HAT.

This looks AWESOOOOME. Way better than Wind Waker (I hate the graphics in it so much I refuse to play it. Besides, I know the ending). Link is a doggy. And he meets a kid. And he goes to save the kid. And there's creepy monsters coming from a pixel portal and a mysterious cloaked chick. And it looks cooool.

I WANT THIS GAME RIGHT NOW! XP

i kind of liked winkwaker, it had its bad points i didn't mind the cell shading to much the thing that bothered me the most was all the sailing and wind changing directions :x

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2