Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow, this thread died. But I need some more help, and I rather not create a new thread. Now I need to know if...

-Ico
-Empire Earth 2
-Divine Divinity
and The Sims 2 are good.

If anyone could help me I'd apprechiate(sp?) it.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:15 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I haven't played any of them, but Ico has gotten a lot of praise for being unique, innovative, and underrated. Unfortunately, I haven't tried myself, so I can't confirm it.

If it helps any, when the game "Okami" is talked about, Ico is often mentioned in there somewhere for having a very unique twist. They're probably by the same company, but eh.

*adds Ico to his buying list*

And I'll add, Rez is indeed amazing and I want to get it as well. :p

*adds that to the list with a little "Good Luck" sticker*

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kugetsu wrote:
I haven't played any of them, but Ico has gotten a lot of praise for being unique, innovative, and underrated. Unfortunately, I haven't tried myself, so I can't confirm it.

If it helps any, when the game "Okami" is talked about, Ico is often mentioned in there somewhere for having a very unique twist. They're probably by the same company, but eh.

*adds Ico to his buying list*

And I'll add, Rez is indeed amazing and I want to get it as well. :p

*adds that to the list with a little "Good Luck" sticker*

I also, want to get the game, Shadow of the Colossus. It is by the makers of Ico. Go check out the gameplay videos at http://www.gamespot.com. They are cool.

Also, is Rise of Nations a good game?

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

maybe FFXI would be a good game. it's only $12.95 + a dollar per character when you make.

AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon (contact me anytime you want if you get bored)
FFXI Server: Asura
FFXI Character: Chiririn (see name. type /sea all Chiririn. send a /tell if you wanna talk)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Chiririn wrote:
maybe FFXI would be a good game. it's only $12.95 + a dollar per character when you make.

That is where you lost me. FFXI looked really cool. Plus, I wanted to buy it, I didn't care if it had monthly fees... but then... A Dollar a character? I love to create lots of characters, and if it charges me for more characters, Then I stay away rom the game altogether. Plus, the game got medicore reviews. So, FFXI, looks cool. But, yah.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2