Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:05 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I love Soul Calibur 2 on the GC!

I invited my friend Rachel (.:Eternal_Spirit:.) over yesterday and we played it for ages, we're both pretty evenly matched and its so much fun!

I always play as Talim, and my favourite things used to be her 2nd (red and white) costume and her Crescent Blades, but now my favourites are her 3rd (blue and white) costume and SC!

I also like Xianghua, in any outfit, with either SC or, if I'm being silly, her Calligraphy Brush.

My bro, and Rachel, always play as Link. That was the whole reason we got the game in the first place, because Link was in it. I didn't know what it was going to be like, but then we really got into it and it's so much better than other fighting games.

Another good thing is the speed of the characters, not just Talim, but everyone. After playing SC for a bit I brought out Tekken 4 and our PS2, which I hadn't played in a while, and it seemed so slow! It was like tap A, A, A in SC and the character performs a quick combo, in Tekken tap X, X, X and its like each punch takes a billion years.... 0_o

I'm so bored, can you tell?
I'm just rambling...

Anyway, back on topic. Another fun thing to do is to go into Practice mode (Extra of course) and choose characters you don't normally play as and just play around with them, and then look up their command list and go 'show move' and watch all the cool ones.

Actually I'm not very versatile with these types of games.. Which is why I only normally play as one character. Unlike Rachel, who plays lotsa DoA on her XBOX and can just pick up any controller (for any console) and thrash you easily. :lol:

Soul Calibur 3 looks awesome too! And i'm gonna buy it as soon as it comes out! My sister loves... Setsuna (I think that was the name) the one with the sword in her parasol handle (that's so cool)! And I like Tira, the one with the giant metal hoop (that'd be such a cool weapon). My bro likes Zasalamel (sp?) the dude with the big scythe. I think it's gonna be awesome! And I'll have the good, noble Talim and the evil, er... un-noble.... Tira to both play as!

What's that? I'm rambling too much? Oh fine, I'll shut up.... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:09 pm 

hi im back,haw do u get lizard man?

DlRlUlGlSl my anti wait a sec...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2