Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fire Emblem: The Path of Radiance
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Omgosh, it's here! Or at least, I think it is!

I'm browsing the official site right now. I usually don't look at the official sites much, but the Fire Emblem ones have nice music. Besides, I need the backgrounds =P.

http://fireemblem.gameboy.com/pathofrad ... index.html

*drools over pictures of Ike*

Omgosh, I want this SOO SOO much! Unfortunately I can't get it because I don't have GameCube... so I have to wait until Revolution comes out =[. (Revolution can play GC games, right?) Omg, I can't wait to play this! I need it NOW!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:17 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I may get it after my birthday, but out of the money I have now, I'll probably get Soul Calibur 3 (no, I WILL get SC3), and probably Resident Evil 4 for the PS2. Unfortunately, a barrage of great games tend to come out during November, so it may be hard choosing when I get the money. :\

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:18 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Souen no Kiseki is finally coming out! I need to get a gamecube solely for that and the new Zelda!!

When the game was announced I had a couple of sets made with the artwork, but hopefully now all the character art should be out for more sets XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I bought it this morning and I love it <3, Not that I'm suprised considering how much I love the other 2 fire emblem games that made it to the states. I can't wait to get further into it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
I need to get a gamecube solely for that and the new Zelda!!

XD I'm going to wait until Revolution comes out.

Omg rage I'm so jealous of you!! I loved the one with Eliwood (Blazing Sword) but the Sacred Stones was sort of dull. Well anyways, hope this one will be great when I get it (when Revolution comes out).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:36 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Hmm, looking on the official webpage at the characters, I'd have to say on the male side this is one of the most unnattractive Fire Emblems every, there's only two guys I'd consider for my sets (and I've already used one).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
Hmm, looking on the official webpage at the characters, I'd have to say on the male side this is one of the most unnattractive Fire Emblems every, there's only two guys I'd consider for my sets (and I've already used one).

O_O I think they look good! I like Boyd / Bole and Oscar... omg, they look good =P. And also Ike and the myrmidon guy (I KEEP forgetting his name! Z something...) I guess some of the girls look ok too (like, Jill).

Yay, more sets coming! ;)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]