Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: What PC Games should I buy?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, for the longest time I've had a crappy computer that most PC games never worked on.

Thankfully, we're getting a new computer soon. I've done some research- and it looks like it will be good for gaming.

So, since I've never really payed much attention to PC games before, I'm a little lost.

I'm looking for suggestions on what are some fun games. I would prefer they aren't pay to play, but multiplayer would be fun (I'm not sure if there are multiplayer games that aren't P2P?). I'm not a huge fantasy type person, I suppose.

So- help would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Try looking into Maplestory. It's a MMORPG and best of all free to play. I believe there's even a thread lurking around on this very board.

Quote:
Image How come in the TCG: Darkest Faerie edition there's a Yellow Gallion, but no such option to paint your Gallion this colour exists?.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Battlefield 2 is one of the best FPS' I've ever played combined with a little strategy if you decide to become commander. Teamwork is essential to overpower the opposition and a wide range of kits from Medic to Special Forces and an array of vechiles to choose from, every game is a great game :D

Of course you have to buy it from shops or whatnot, but it's quite cheap now as it's been out for quite a while :)

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:33 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

If you are a fan of Star Wars, or just a fan of First Person Shooters, then Star Wars Battlefront II is a great game. You can play on your own, with there being campaign mode, galactic conquest (control fleets, have to try and take planets from the opposition) and instant action, allowing you to choose the levels as you wish. Various levels let you play with extra options, aswell. Such as hunt mode, which lets you play as the indiginous creatures of the planet. The internet option allows you to play with many different people online, all you need is an internet connection - No cost at all. Good graphics and a good game overall. Try it! :)

--Brad--
--Proud Collector--

Set by WIS. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:22 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

bradley_none wrote:
If you are a fan of Star Wars, or just a fan of First Person Shooters, then Star Wars Battlefront II is a great game. You can play on your own, with there being campaign mode, galactic conquest (control fleets, have to try and take planets from the opposition) and instant action, allowing you to choose the levels as you wish. Various levels let you play with extra options, aswell. Such as hunt mode, which lets you play as the indiginous creatures of the planet. The internet option allows you to play with many different people online, all you need is an internet connection - No cost at all. Good graphics and a good game overall. Try it! :)

This man speaks the truth. Battlefront II is brilliant, much better than the first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:05 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

if you're a FFXI player, you can get FFXI Online treausre of aht urgan, but you must have FFXI RotZ and CoP first.

AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon (contact me anytime you want if you get bored)
FFXI Server: Asura
FFXI Character: Chiririn (see name. type /sea all Chiririn. send a /tell if you wanna talk)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:10 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i'd recommend counter strike, warcraft 3, and FEAR

im pretty sure that CS and WC3 are free to play online as long as your game is legit, you gotta ask someone else about fear tho...

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I highly recommend Starcraft. It's really cheap and the multiplayer's free. Only problem is you'll probably keep getting owned in multiplayer unless you master it really quickly because people have spent all eight years of its existence playing it. It's still fun though.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:39 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

yea, starcraft is great, make shure you pass the game without cheating before you play online,

youll get pwnd by ppl like my friend whos pro, i know from experience

Bnet is cool just don't announce yourself as a New Member, ppl will take

advantage of your newness, starcraft online also has its own culture and if you like it, youll find yourself running bots and joining clans and stuff....

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

If you have a lot of space (you should have a whole ton, considering this is a new computer,) get Sims 2. Soooo much better than Sims 1 - the verisimilitude is phenomenal, and you feel like your Sims have a purpose to life, you know?

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:30 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I'm going to say Sims Theme Park.. does that fit in this category? ha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:53 pm 

Tharkun wrote:
If you have a lot of space (you should have a whole ton, considering this is a new computer,) get Sims 2. Soooo much better than Sims 1 - the verisimilitude is phenomenal, and you feel like your Sims have a purpose to life, you know?

Yes. The Sims 2 is so much better. You can do much more on it. The graphics and hairstyles and clothing is much better. You can ever get toddlers and teenagers in your family. It's a lot like real life!

Pirates are AWESOME!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Final fantasy XI Online, but you need to have a playonline account first b4 playing.

AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon (contact me anytime you want if you get bored)
FFXI Server: Asura
FFXI Character: Chiririn (see name. type /sea all Chiririn. send a /tell if you wanna talk)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]