Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:37 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: REVOLUTION or 360?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:35 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Me and my friend were fighting over and randomly asking people which is better REVOLUTION or Xbox 360.
I said REVOLUTION and he said 360 so I posted this to hear your opinion which is better THE REVOLUTION or boring ol' Xbox 360?
Of course REVOLUTION is the best...

? days left until the Revolution comes out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:38 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: At Planet Veldin, helping out the Galactic Rangers fight the tyrranoids
360 looks alright but I haven't seen much of the revolution yet but I'd say 360! or maybe 50/50 I only know them both the same and I don't know much information about them :)

Hey Pat, where are you and general nonsense going? I guess to the festivities of sophisticos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Here's some info on the revolution:

System Features:
Not much is known about the Nintendo Revolution. Nintendo has made it clear that the system will launch in 2006 and that they will release more details near the end of 2005.
Nintendo Revolution games will use the standard DVD format
Backward compatible with GameCube games
WiFi
Super Smash Bros 3 launch title with 8 player support
Via download and emulation, Revolution will be able to play every Nintendo first party console game ever made - but NOT GBA or DS titles
Nintendo is currently convincing third party software developers to allow their older games to be available for download
Will play normal movie DVDs.
Nintendo will offer a FREE online matchmaking system.
Will utilize 12 cm optical discs, self-loading media drive
512 MB on-board flash memory.
Optional SD memory cards
Games will be CHEAPER to produce than PS3 & Xbox 360 titles
C8)8)L! LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

? days left until the Revolution comes out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:57 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: At Planet Veldin, helping out the Galactic Rangers fight the tyrranoids
guy679 wrote:
Here's some info on the revolution:

System Features:
Not much is known about the Nintendo Revolution. Nintendo has made it clear that the system will launch in 2006 and that they will release more details near the end of 2005.
Nintendo Revolution games will use the standard DVD format
Backward compatible with GameCube games
WiFi
Super Smash Bros 3 launch title with 8 player support
Via download and emulation, Revolution will be able to play every Nintendo first party console game ever made - but NOT GBA or DS titles
Nintendo is currently convincing third party software developers to allow their older games to be available for download
Will play normal movie DVDs.
Nintendo will offer a FREE online matchmaking system.
Will utilize 12 cm optical discs, self-loading media drive
512 MB on-board flash memory.
Optional SD memory cards
Games will be CHEAPER to produce than PS3 & Xbox 360 titles
C8)8)L! LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

It's not that I'll get it or anything but it looks cool and awesome are the games going to be good or just those super mario games and stuffage? (stuff) it should have good graphics have you heard of nintendo ds? it's quite old over here :roll:

Hey Pat, where are you and general nonsense going? I guess to the festivities of sophisticos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm gonna be different and choose option C. PS3, heh.

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Haha this all getting really annoying I'm just gonna boycott modernization and play NES for the next ten years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Revolution all the way!

Ever since I watched that video about it and its awesome controller I've been dying to get it. Unfortunately however it seems I'm going to have to wait another year and a half until it comes out... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:36 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Personally I think they're all junk (this generation of gaming is starting to suck), but I'm getting the PS3. Because of the insane console prices, I'm only getting one (unless I somehow get enough money that I would like to spend on another system).

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I don't think I can judge anything until I try them first hand.

Not to mention that a console is only as good as the games you can play on it. Specs and fancy do-dads aside, it really just comes down to which one has games better set for what I enjoy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:47 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Revolution looks the best. Different than the 360 and PS3. Me likey.

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Different is always better, because someone really creative can come along and turn it into something beautiful.

Revo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Not to mention that Super Smash Bros is coming out with the Revolution (which is just gonna be awesome) I can imagine my siblings and I jumping around the TV room, controllers swinging madly as our characters fight one another.

And first person shooters (which I've always been bad at) are going to be so much easier to play, and swordfighting games shall be even more awesome.

The controller just brings so many unique twists which developers can use to create really unique games. And there are going to be other attatchments, which means even more fun! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:33 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

yeah if I could choose one it would be ps3 because I know more about it and I know ps2 has good graphics and good games so ps3 would be even better! but the controller looks like a boomerang or something o_O and the console itself looks weird but 360 might be a bit better and I don't know what the revolution looks like yet :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

If you asked me before the controller came out, I'd have said Xbox.

With the new controller revealed though, I say Revo.

In order of preference: PS3 > Revo > 360

The only thing that the 360 has going for it (in my opinion at least) is that out of the three it looks the slickest, and has the most well known and best online service.

Whilst the Revo is the least powerful, dammit that controller rocks. If you want innovative and original, pick up the the Revolution, I say.

And the PS3... well, it's just a massive powerhouse. And all of my favourite games are on it. I have been officially WOWed by the thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The Revolution definately. And not just because I love the new controller or because I'm a fanboy, but because I think it will rock! I mean think about the games! Being able to pummel Diddy Kong into a pulp with a baseball bat in SSBM, and with the controller being able to do it YOURSELF! BLISS!!! And you can't forget Zelda or Mario or Samus. I can't wait to play Metroid with my Remote and Nunchuk.

Man, I never thought I'd say that in my lifetime. :P

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next