Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: my love of pokemon has been revived by emerald.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

lugia? ho-oh? whichever lati*s you want? sudowoodo? BOTH ruby/saphire rares? all three regis (meh) deoxys :D MEW :o
yes, all here. :roflol: -fit of hysterical giggling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:54 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
The game has been Released in Japan too I think. Or the ROM hobos are particulaly sneaky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:01 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

they finally put mew in one of the games?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:07 pm 

Uhm... what are you talking about? =S

EDIT: Omg... evolution of Snorlax? o.O;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Are Jirachi, Celebi, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, the original six starters, and Rayquaza in it? Even if they aren't, looks like that game will be really fun. (And I could've sworn there was already a topic about this).

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:28 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

hmm i think they waited to long to offer mew,heck i wanted it back in yellow or even gold or crystal but now? i doubt thats enough to make me go get the game when it comes out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I once downloaded a fake ROM of Emerald just for the heck of it, apparently you use a magic cellphone to go inside a tree to discover a world full of little catchable monsters running around :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:08 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

halfbakedbliss wrote:
I once downloaded a fake ROM of Emerald just for the heck of it, apparently you use a magic cellphone to go inside a tree to discover a world full of little catchable monsters running around :roll:

Hehe, I have that too. And you have one monster following you at a time. To get more, you have to "make phone calls". XDD Most ridiculous, really.

I've been told that version was a totally fake one. Apparently the producer named it "Pokemon Emerald" just to get more customers.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:54 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

you have no idea how many different things I tried to get mew in the original red and blue! What I can't believe is that there really was a way to get it legally and without a mall event! I wish my ma hadn't taken my games away because I loved playing those games. I kinda doubt that I will be getting emerald. Just not enough improvements of r/s. There is a small chance though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

rbpnmn wrote:
you have no idea how many different things I tried to get mew in the original red and blue! What I can't believe is that there really was a way to get it legally and without a mall event! I wish my ma hadn't taken my games away because I loved playing those games. I kinda doubt that I will be getting emerald. Just not enough improvements of r/s. There is a small chance though.

lol i remember all those mew codes people made up,in the end theres a glitch that allows you to catch mew in r,b,y oh well its kinda late now to offer it now,heck i havn't even played R/S for the same reason i probaly won't be gettin this one, its just to borin...catch train repeat yada yada

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:08 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Black_Panther wrote:
rbpnmn wrote:

lol i remember all those mew codes people made up,in the end theres a glitch that allows you to catch mew in r,b,y oh well its kinda late now to offer it now,heck i havn't even played R/S for the same reason i probaly won't be gettin this one, its just to borin...catch train repeat yada yada

Are you serious? You can get Mew legally in R,B and Y? Uh, can someone fill me in on how to do it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

its on serebii.net i think (the glitch)
as for legends, yes, mew is catchable :D
not out til next year in ol blighty though, well, another reason for me to get a job i spose :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Bani5her wrote:

Wow. They're adding evolutions to the original 150 Pokemon? Soon enough all the Pokemon will evolve/be evolved from into something.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:22 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Optimus wrote:
Black_Panther wrote:
rbpnmn wrote:

Are you serious? You can get Mew legally in R,B and Y? Uh, can someone fill me in on how to do it?
\
I just found out last month and it has been around since 2000. Here is how to do it (with pics!),

http://pokemonelite2000.com/rbcatchmew.html man, I can't believe that I used to play games with those graphics!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:31 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ammer wrote:
Bani5her wrote:

Wow. They're adding evolutions to the original 150 Pokemon? Soon enough all the Pokemon will evolve/be evolved from into something.

actually gonbes a prevolution, but yeah several old one offs (snorlax, kangheskhan) will have evolution/prevolutions.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next