Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:22 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I've had the game for about a week now. It's awesome. You get some looks in public though!! :P

My 3 favorite books
Harry Potter
Lemony Snicket
Elektra

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:15 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

This game is sweeet! It tottaly rox :D

Image-> By jaye
The 12th series of unfortunate events here: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20794

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:20 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
I found the lyrics to Ashley's Theme on Gamefaqs.com

---------------------------------------
"ASHLEY'S THEME"

Who's the girl next door living in the haunted mansion?
(You better learn my name 'cause I am) ASHLEY!
She knows the darkest spells and she brews the meanest potions
(You might be the ingredient I seek)

Don't let yourself be fooled by her innocent demeanor
(You should be afraid of the great) ASHLEY!
She doesn't play with dolls, and she never combs her hair
(Who has time for girly things like that?)

(Eye of newt, I cast a hex on you)
(Grandma's wig, this will make you big)
(Kitten Spitz, still your pants won't fits!
(Pantalones Giganticus! Oh no, not again!)

She could rule the world, and still finish all her homework
(Everyone knows I'm the greatest) ASHLEY!
You better watch your step or she'll cast a spell on you
(I turned my teacher into a spoon)

(I must refer to my spellbook, and yes it's true,
I don't have as many friends as you.
But I think you're nice, and maybe we could be friends
And if you say no, you're toast)

Who's the girl next door living in the haunted mansion?
(You better learn my name 'cause I am) ASHLEY!
Just remember this when you see her on the street
(I'm the cruelest girl you'll ever meet)

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:06 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yurble the Kid
Hey great job finding ashley theme, yea I really enjoyed it, ashley pretty cool and mike also as the new micro gameser. I still find ashley game the be thew hardest and that mostly cause her boss battle very hard.

-If you ever need help, I'll do my best to help
-My Neopet name is Galonski64
-I am offering homes for the poor Clockwork Icy Skeleton so if you have one you hate, please donate them to me, Thankyou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yurble the Kid wrote:
I found the lyrics to Ashley's Theme on The best gaming site

Hmmm, looks like they've changed them around a bit from when I read them. I honestly think it's almost impossible to tell, because even with the record player, the lyrics still aren't that clear.

Example: "Pantalones" sounds a lot like "Helonius," even if you think *Pantalones* when you listen to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:45 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

The game looks quite good, I don't exactly think I'd get it though just for the fact there seems to be some games where you have to constantly rub and rub really hard on the touch screen. Yeah I know, that's what the touch screen is for, to be rubbed, but I can't stand games where you have to rub the screen hard or fast or whatever. I'm paranoid of damaging the screen, or even worse...Smudging it!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

tnmg wrote:
The game looks quite good, I don't exactly think I'd get it though just for the fact there seems to be some games where you have to constantly rub and rub really hard on the touch screen. Yeah I know, that's what the touch screen is for, to be rubbed, but I can't stand games where you have to rub the screen hard or fast or whatever. I'm paranoid of damaging the screen, or even worse...Smudging it!!!

I have Wario Ware: Touched! and the rubbing doesn't affect the screen at all. I am actually quite brutal on the screen at times, and it hasn't been damaged in the least, not even scratched. The stylus cannot cause smudging, the only thing that could cause smudging is using the thumb pad. I used the thumb pad to beat SM64:DS, and yeah, it got greasy, but you can't tell at all. If you're really that afraid of messing it up, go buy some screen protectors.

Nintendo makes high-quality products, I'm sure they were planning for games like Wario Ware: Touched! And, as proof of their high-quality products, may I repeat as always, the GameCube was the only system to pass Morgan Von Vebb's endurance tests. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:45 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

_B4U_ wrote:
tnmg wrote:

I have Wario Ware: Touched! and the rubbing doesn't affect the screen at all. I am actually quite brutal on the screen at times, and it hasn't been damaged in the least, not even scratched. The stylus cannot cause smudging, the only thing that could cause smudging is using the thumb pad. I used the thumb pad to beat SM64:DS, and yeah, it got greasy, but you can't tell at all. If you're really that afraid of messing it up, go buy some screen protectors.

Nintendo makes high-quality products, I'm sure they were planning for games like Wario Ware: Touched! And, as proof of their high-quality products, may I repeat as always, the GameCube was the only system to pass Morgan Von Vebb's endurance tests. :D

Your wrong it passed the test. They updates it and said they did it twice, and both time Morgan von webb failed to let the cube break, heh. I really want her to drop a mini ps2, lol. that be cool./

-I am offering homes for the poor Clockwork Icy Skeleton so if you have one you hate, please donate them to me, Thankyou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

galonski64 wrote:
_B4U_ wrote:
And, as proof of their high-quality products, may I repeat as always, the GameCube was the only system to pass Morgan Von Vebb's endurance tests. :D

Your wrong it passed the test. They updates it and said they did it twice, and both time Morgan von webb failed to let the cube break, heh. I really want her to drop a mini ps2, lol. that be cool./

If you are referring to the GC, that's what I said. O_o?

If you are referring to the PS2, it was the first one to be eliminated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:23 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

_B4U_ wrote:
tnmg wrote:

Ah, I've never heard of one of those screen covers until you mentioned it, thanks for the link.
And I guess that is true, Nintendo does make some high-quality products, I have never had a Nintendo system stop working or break. (Well, except for my NES)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:51 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I played it out really quickly...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

_B4U_ wrote:
galonski64 wrote:
_B4U_ wrote:
And, as proof of their high-quality products, may I repeat as always, the GameCube was the only system to pass Morgan Von Vebb's endurance tests. :D

If you are referring to the GC, that's what I said. O_o?

If you are referring to the PS2, it was the first one to be eliminated.

Sorry sorry i was just your wrong about it passing the test meaning once as they did it twice.

On a side note, morgan von webb has to much fun, heh.

Post subject: Cool Game. Thanks for the lirics
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:45 am 

Yurble the Kid wrote:
I found the lyrics to Ashley's Theme on Gamefaqs.com

"ASHLEY'S THEME"

Hey, Thanks for the Lyrics, I've been searching for them all de World Wide Web (and its really Wide).

By the way, the game is the coolest!!! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Easily the most mindless game on the DS. I can dig it.

Himura the Battousai

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2