Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

galonski64 wrote:

I have to say that there are no bad zelda games. I don't think he can make a bad zelda game if he tried, lol.

I heard that the Adventure of Link wasn't very good. Or at least doesn't have the same "spark" as the others. o_O

And the CD-i games that probably no one has (including me) ever played. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:43 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Personally, the only Zelda games that I've liked are the The Legend of Zelda, A Link To The Past, and Majora's Mask (that one is iffy). Hopefully this game corrects what I think the other games did wrong. It looks great, I just hope it's not one of those games that's going to get fame by its name (like Windwaker) and that it actually plays as great as it looks. By what I've seen, it almost looks flawless, but I can only make an opinion by actually playing it.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:48 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Cyanna wrote:
galonski64 wrote:

I have to say that there are no bad zelda games. I don't think he can make a bad zelda game if he tried, lol.

I heard that the Adventure of Link wasn't very good. Or at least doesn't have the same "spark" as the others. o_O

It funny, some say out of all his games, zelda 2 and mario 2 were not consider some of his greatest work, but it funny, out of all his games 2 games that were good games, are his worst, lol. BTW I did like both of them, lol.

-If you ever need help, I'll do my best to help
-My Neopet name is Galonski64
-I am offering homes for the poor Clockwork Icy Skeleton so if you have one you hate, please donate them to me, Thankyou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:16 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Didn't they have The Legend Of Zelda already? For Super Nintendo? Or was that A Link To The Past?

You know. The one where it starts, and hes asleep (hes a block too, its super nintendo) and then someone goes "Zelda! Zelda help me!" (Something like that at least) And you find a magical lamp in the room... You can throw bushes, and go into the castle to save the girl?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:54 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cyanna wrote:
galonski64 wrote:

I own the Wand of Gamelon =P. The only reason TO by the CD-I is to collect that relic crap. That is, if you're into collecting that kind of stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:59 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I didn't like zelda 2 or majora's mask. In majoras mask i found myself repeating stuff over and over and over again. And to me, that's not really good game play.

Ocarina of Time is my favorite with Wind Waker a close second.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

mercurius wrote:
I didn't like zelda 2 or majora's mask. In majoras mask i found myself repeating stuff over and over and over again. And to me, that's not really good game play.

Ocarina of Time is my favorite with Wind Waker a close second.

Wind Waker was fun, even though collecting all the trophies is near impossible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:12 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well, I only got addcited to Zelda like last year... Then I played Ocarina of Time in 64 in friends house. It rox :D

Image-> By jaye
The 12th series of unfortunate events here: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20794

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hey, new trailer out! I haven't viewed it yet as it's still downloading but it's from today so here's hoping it be good.

http://www.miyamotoshrine.com/zelda.mov

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ixistant wrote:
Hey, new trailer out! I haven't viewed it yet as it's still downloading but it's from today so here's hoping it be good.

http://www.miyamotoshrine.com/zelda.mov

Took forvere to load...but that was some pretty awesome stuff. Especially the arrow shooting those dragon/acheopteryxz things while horseback. Riding a giant boar, that seeing ghost thing was pretty freaky, and running from the giant one eyed spider reminds me of Crash Bandicoot, but now I'm glad I got a real look at this looks really cool, even if it doesn't look like a Zelda game very much.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2