Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:56 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The patch for University as well as a patch for Nightlife have been released! Check out the official Sims 2 website to download the appropriate patch for your game.

With the patches now available...I can finally buy the game! ^_^ I'll probably go out tomorrow night to get it. I'd go tonight, but I've already changed into my comfy pants. And once the comfy pants are on, there is no leaving the house for any reason. In other words, I'm feelin' lazy.

Edit: Okay, I have it now. ^_^ It's pretty cute. Although the furious emotion is a bit odd. I still haven't figured out why one of the girls was mad at the other, unless Girl A was mad at Girl B because Girl B 'cheated' on Guy C, who was a friend of Girl A? Who knows.

Anyway, I spent a bit over an hour just looking at some of the new options. They'll be fun when I sit down to really 'play'. Just testing features isn't particularly fun for me, it's only when I use them in regular gameplay that I truly enjoy myself. But for now, I'm taking a break to watch anime. :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2