Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:15 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Yeah, I've tried Platoon Chronos for the last two days and all but 2 channels had less than TWO hackers (those had one, a few had three). It makes me want to cry. ;(

Same at Jr. Yetis and Wraiths. D: I have pretty much NO place to train, now. >_> (I've been training a character on my female account because I was bored and it's easier finding Maple Weapons as a New Member on Maple Island. :P)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I love PQing. It's just such an easy way to leach xp off of people xD. I can hardly kill the ligators, so everyone else kills them for me. And the king slime is so funny. I do like, 10 damage to it, and try to run.

I want a maple theif item ;_; But all I get is this lousy maple spear... well at least I know what class my warrior will be. If anyone gets a maple theif item, I would be willing to (try) to buy it. (Lol, I may not have enough money to buy it off you =))

Hackers don't seem to like the monsters I train on, so I don't have a big issue with them, unless they make powerful monsters fly at me. How do I report them?

Wonder where this leads to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:33 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
You right click them and click "Alert GM" it really doesn't do much, but it *may* get them temp banned.

I 'm hoping to find warrior or mage maple items (well, Lama STaff for mage since the one I have was a failure in scrolling. D:), a Maple shield and maybe the stars.

JUST ONE OF THEM. D:

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

What Maple items do you have?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:03 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Level 0 Maple Hat
Level 70 Maple Hat
Above Average Maple Crossbow

Nothing amazing yet. D: IF I get another hat I'll scream. >:O

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lol, I've been searching for a hat like that (except lvl. 30) the whole time xD

I'll be willing to trade you my maple impaler (a spear) for your maple crossbow.

Also, thank you so much Busky! :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Anybody know what this is?
It vanished before I could grab it and see oO

OMG RED THING

Never mind...MJ told me it was a viking sail :P

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:33 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lol xD

Ugg, I swear, I'm a n 0 0 b (Lol, it said new player instead xD)/hacker magnet. I reported about 15 people in one hour o_O

New Member case #1: I was killing a candle. A guy KSed it. It dropped a red present. I was freaking out, and he was just staring at it. He didn't make any attempt at getting it, so I went ahead and took it once the 10 seconds were over. Then he starts following me and demands that I give him 'his' present back. I asked him how it was his, and he said he killed it. So I dropped it, he came rushing for it, then I picked it up again :P It was awesome

New Member case #2: Some dork accused me of being a hacker. I was helping Busky with a quest, and then I asked him to CC and he was like "No, 'cause if I do you'll start hacking again". I was prepared to kill him...

Maybe I'm just angry right now, but I had to get that out 0:)

Last edited by mjrinella on Sat May 12, 2007 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Why am I not on the list? :o

Pixa, you know who I am. :P

<center>Support Set by Pixa</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:01 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:cry: Abide by the rules, fool!

:P You're not on the list, as I stand for equality...
I'll add you now.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:09 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'll trade with you, MJ, but I probably won't be on until Monday. :P

Don't worry about that crap, MJ, people will do things like that to you a lot. I have hackers that stop hacking when I walk into a map, and accused me of hacking.

And once, a level 60 Cleric was yelling at me (I think Syrill was there too) to CC, when 1.) I was just passing through the map, not killing cakes. 2.) The map is friggin big, enough for about 4 or 5 people. Here's the basic summary:

Me *comes onto screen and hangs onto rope to chat with Syrill... ironically to tell him that the guy will tell him to CC*

Him: CC
Him: CC PLZ
Him: PLZ
Him: CC PLZ

Me: Um... I don't want this map, I'm passing through to the other map.
Me: *jumps off rope and heads down the map to bottom portal.

Him: *follows me*
Him: NAO

Me: SERIOUSLY, I don't want this freaking channel
Me (because you can only type so much at a time. xD) This map is HUGE. Learn to share, kid.
Me: *leaves map*

Him: *follows*
Him: "New Member" (of course it's not new member, and it's in caps, since apparently he's one of those people that don't know how to turn caps lock off)
Him: *leaves*
Him: *comes back in*
Him: STUPID
Him: *leaves again*

Me: *goes back into the channel and starts killing cakes because this guy is a total behind*

Him: *tries to KS me with his crappy Magic Claw but can only 2-Hit cakes*
Him: "New Member"

Me: Seriously, do you know English? If not, then quit talking to me.
Me: Kills cakes in the channel until he leaves about.... 30 seconds later

He changes channel, and then I left doing my business. :P

I found it funny that the guy was a total idiot to me, and tried to KS the heck out of me just because he was 10 levels higher. -_- IT doesn't matter what your level is when you're a cleric and the other person is a F/P wizard. -_-

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

You know that cleric totally pwnzorzed you :P
[Heh actually no he didn't...because clerics...are clerics...and are weak :O]

The guy actually screamed at me to CC too...silly guy...:P Next time, I'll ask to see the license Nexon drew with them so they could purchase a map :D

But yes...lots of maplers are immature [like the guy that thought I was hacking because I hung on a rope [oooooh I'm so seriously hacking :O NOBODY can hung on ropes but me... :roll:]]

Heh yesterday you missed how I attracted two crazy types Kuge :P

The first guy was a 70 DK that I met while I was heading to Jr. Balrog to commit suicide >D...he seemed okay at first...until he started getting all needy and FOLLOW ME...YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME [though it was more like fllw mi! u can't leeve mi!] and err...yeah... the second was a crazy potion beggar who paid 1500 mesos to follow me into Florina :roll:

hahaha me and MJ are magnets for psychoes

oh and tell Sandi if you see her that I'll probably be on very little next week...Tests galore :/

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:34 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Finally completed the 999 mushrooms quest. Thanks Mj for helping me with that quest!

I am now working on the Maya and The Weird Medicnce quest and I only need 16 more Charms of the Undead to complete that quest and then I can get the rest of the items for the Security Guy quest (I already have the Bowl of salad) as I will then have the space to collect the items.

EDIT: I have now completed the Maya and The Weird Medicnce quest and I'm going to start working to get the 100 Necki Jr. skins and the 10 Strige wings that I need for the Luke the Security Guy quest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:06 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Syrill wrote:
You know that cleric totally pwnzorzed you :P
[Heh actually no he didn't...because clerics...are clerics...and are weak :O]

The guy actually screamed at me to CC too...silly guy...:P Next time, I'll ask to see the license Nexon drew with them so they could purchase a map :D

But yes...lots of maplers are immature [like the guy that thought I was hacking because I hung on a rope [oooooh I'm so seriously hacking :O NOBODY can hung on ropes but me... :roll:]]

Heh yesterday you missed how I attracted two crazy types Kuge :P

The first guy was a 70 DK that I met while I was heading to Jr. Balrog to commit suicide >D...he seemed okay at first...until he started getting all needy and FOLLOW ME...YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME [though it was more like fllw mi! u can't leeve mi!] and err...yeah... the second was a crazy potion beggar who paid 1500 mesos to follow me into Florina :roll:

hahaha me and MJ are magnets for psychoes

oh and tell Sandi if you see her that I'll probably be on very little next week...Tests galore :/

At least you attract the interesting kind.
All I ever seem to get are people who keep following me and saying "hi" over and over again until they realize they're going to die if they keep following me. Then again, some realize when it's already a little too late. :roll:

glorious set by neko.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Haha Xerophyte is the evil Maple siren...except she doesn't sing...she just walks by and they follow her to their doom :O

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next