Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hey I got a curiosity question...

Can you link older games to it? If not, how can you play with older pokemon?And if it's impossible to use older pokemon, couldnt you use a gameshark on your Ruby or Saphire to get the old pokemon then upload them to colloseum?

[Before anyone says the older pokemon aren't obtainable with a GS on R/S, they are. I've done it. I don't know why their data is on the cartridge, but it is.

Set by Tomatie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:24 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

tonu_revived wrote:

Can you link older games to it? If not, how can you play with older pokemon?And if it's impossible to use older pokemon, couldnt you use a gameshark on your Ruby or Saphire to get the old pokemon then upload them to colloseum?

[Before anyone says the older pokemon aren't obtainable with a GS on R/S, they are. I've done it. I don't know why their data is on the cartridge, but it is.

No, you can't link R/B/Y/G/S/C to Colosseum, Ruby, Sapphire, or Box. You can't use 'sharked' Pokemon in Colosseum. You can't get Kanto (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle) Pokemon within the game without cheating, and you can't really cheat in the game anyways. The only way to use Kanto Pokemon is to get Fire Red/Leaf Green. (If you're desperate, get a REAL Japenese one off Ebay and get a walkthrough. Incidentilly, unlike all of the other past games, the Japenese Version IS compatible with Ruby/Sapphire. Or, you could just wait till Sept. 9 for Americans!) In Colosseum, you can use Hoenn (Torchic, Numel, Swampert) and CATCH Johto (Cyndaquil, Bayleef, Jumpluff) in the game. Hope this helps!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tyrannitar wrote:
tonu_revived wrote:

No, you can't link R/B/Y/G/S/C to Colosseum, Ruby, Sapphire, or Box. You can't use 'sharked' Pokemon in Colosseum. You can't get Kanto (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle) Pokemon within the game without cheating, and you can't really cheat in the game anyways. The only way to use Kanto Pokemon is to get Fire Red/Leaf Green. (If you're desperate, get a REAL Japenese one off Ebay and get a walkthrough. Incidentilly, unlike all of the other past games, the Japenese Version IS compatible with Ruby/Sapphire. Or, you could just wait till Sept. 9 for Americans!) In Colosseum, you can use Hoenn (Torchic, Numel, Swampert) and CATCH Johto (Cyndaquil, Bayleef, Jumpluff) in the game. Hope this helps!

Yup it did! Thanks!

Set by Tomatie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:50 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I have it, and I beat it today. w00t. However, I was stupid and used my Master Ball on Metagross instead of Tyranitar (which would've still been pretty stupid). I thought Nascour was the last guy! ^_^;; That's what I get for not reading GameFAQs!!! And if that wasn't bad enough, I didn't catch Entei! It killed itself both times when I was trying to catch it! Dumb Shadow Rush. x_O;

If you're looking for the Battle Tower, just take the Mt. Battle challenge. It's kinda like Battle Tower, 'cept you fight 100 trainers in a row instead of 7! But, you battle in it, so it's the same concept! And to the person who hates the strategy memo thing in there, yeah, it is pretty dumb. But the reason you wanna catch 'em all is so that when you purify all the Shadow Pokemon and win the Mt. Battle challenge, you get Ho-oh! Or at least from what I heard. I missed like eighty Shadow Pokemon so I won't be getting the birdy anytime soon. T_T

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Unfortunately I can't buy Colosseum yet :evil:
It's so annoying that in Australia we get stuff later than you lucky American's do, (you got FFX-2 in Nov, i got it when it came out in Feb)

But i'll get it when it comes out, and FlameRed/LeafGreen

oh, and i'm still a big time Pokemon Fan, with my bro and neighbour, so if you don't like it, deal with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:37 am 

i would get it, but i dont have a gamecube :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:14 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I don't have it, but ME WANTIE! My birthday's coming up... :twisted:
I want that Quagsire dude first to breed then for Battle Tower. :D:D:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I have it....It's good. The graphics are great.

(Steal the rhythm while you can.)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2