Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jahbal wrote:
Ammer:The same could be said about Evanescence. :roll:

What's your point? People have said stuff about Evanescence I don't like. I can't change their opinions and frankly, I don't really care.

Might want to bud out of things that don't involve you.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:04 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Don't involve me indeed. Splinter said Halo fans we're welcome. And well, here I am. And for the record pal, starting to talk about Pokemon in a Halo topic. Doesn't qualify as you being involved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jahbal wrote:
Don't involve me indeed. Splinter said Halo fans we're welcome. And well, here I am. And for the record pal, starting to talk about Pokemon in a Halo topic. Doesn't qualify as you being involved.

First of all, I was replying to someone saying 'Halo 2' is the most overrated game with giving an example with a game which is clearly more overrated.

Next, you are involved in the Halo 2 thread I can see but you are not involved in the personal conversation Zero and I were having.

If you want to continue to argue with me than do it over PM, because I'm done here.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Halo is DEFINITELY overhyped. I don't think it's that overrated though...because of all those guns, and GREAT graphics...too bad I never noticed the music. It's overhyped as my friends are like NOOO!!! ONE MORE DAY UNTIL I GET CAN GET BECAUSE OF EB! And I'm like uh...yeah. But I don't like Halo that much...it's not my kind of game. I'll rather stick with non-runescape MMORPGs...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:37 am 

I liked it but it wasn't as good as people made it out to be. But playing with friends is alot of fun though.

Image Haro Haro Haro!
Current Avatar: Yomi from Azumanga Daioh
Current Sig: Flonne and Etna from Disgaea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Zero wrote:
Ammer wrote:
rbpnmn wrote:
GTA series and Halo are the most overrated games ever! Everything in Halo has been in another FPS before. It is an overrated piece of JUNK!

No, the most overrated game is Pokemon. It's a piece of crap.

If I had a little less self control, I'd rip out all your vital organs and throw them upon the highway for saying that.

1) It ain't a piece of crap. The only one that I think kinda sucked was Pokemon Coliseum and perhaps Pokemon Snap (though that's not really Pokemon so it doesn't count), but otherwise they were good.

2) Due to stupid kids who say Pokemon is for babies, it isn't even overrated anymore. In fact I'd say it's underrated.

3) I quite like Pokemon, not the anime or the card game, but the video games.

Grrrrrrr.

1) ditto. Colloseum was too short too not have a plot, but the rest of the games are good.

2) again, I agree. Once you really get down into the game, it's very complex. Unless you have a firm footing on algebra, don't play Pokemon.

3) Game Freak didn't make a stupid show and a stupid card game. Nintendo did.

Technically, I like Halo, but I don't play it enough to have an opinion. As an FPS, it's good enough, if not better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Okay, I believe this is all getting a little too personal and very much off topic. If this were a discussion about the most overrated games it'd be one thing, but it's about Halo and it's drifted a little too far away from that.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2