Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

USA Today gave it a pretty good rating. The only gripe they had with it was that not enough games right now take advantage all of the DS's features.

Last edited by Chanel on Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Chanel wrote:
USA Today gave it a pretty good rating. The only gripe they hda with it was that not enough games right now take advantage all of the DS's features.
I can see why that would be a problem, with about 6 games released so far, its an outrage they don't use all of the DS features! :>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:09 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Heehee, I got to try out the DS at my local game store. I played the Metroid: Hunters demo, and played multiplayer against one of the people in the store. The wireless is great, with no lag whatsoever. My only gripe was that having to use the touchpad to turn made it so I could circle-strafe him, but he said I could change those in the options. So I proceeded to kick his butt (Well, I won 2-1) and went on my merry way... I think maybe I'll go back tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:38 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Don't quote me on this, but I believe you can play GBA games on it. My friend who has it mentioned being able to play something while possibly (he never tried) not being able to play others. I think he said you could play GBA games but not GB games. I could be way off, but that's what I think he said.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:33 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Yes, that is correct. You can play DS games, and GBA games, and that's it. Also, the GBA games won't have multiplayer with it (I wanna play them online :(). I've also heard that only certain games will be ableto utilize the wireless gameplay... that sucks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:54 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Urthdigger wrote:
Yes, that is correct. You can play DS games, and GBA games, and that's it. Also, the GBA games won't have multiplayer with it (I wanna play them online :(). I've also heard that only certain games will be ableto utilize the wireless gameplay... that sucks.

well not really. you can still use that GBA cable link to play with your friends (if you know what i mean)

AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon (contact me anytime you want if you get bored)
FFXI Server: Asura
FFXI Character: Chiririn (see name. type /sea all Chiririn. send a /tell if you wanna talk)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:00 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

If you play GBA games will it only use the top screen? Or display a logo or something on the bottom, and vice versa? (Gotta know this stuff birthdays coming up. :P )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:18 am 

Chiririn wrote:
i don't know if you can play GBA games on Nintendo DS or not cuz i never seen a person who plays a GBA game on nintendo DS.

You can, I saw it in an article...

I want it sooo bad... I can't wait for Christmas!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

there's going to be a next pokemon game that has beautiful battle animations

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

can't you still play nintendo DS on a gamecube if it's linked? i haven't seen anyone who can do that.

FFXI Character: Chiririn (see name. type /sea all Chiririn. send a /tell if you wanna talk)

Post subject: gba games
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Jahbal wrote:
If you play GBA games will it only use the top screen? Or display a logo or something on the bottom, and vice versa? (Gotta know this stuff birthdays coming up. :P )

I heard you get a choice of which screen the game plays on.
And to those who are complaining about it not having certain features that the GBA has, remember, it's not a Game Boy. They didn't even have to make it play Game Boy Advance games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:40 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

i am getting one for christmas i found one in my brothers closet for me and everywhere in my town is sold out

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:46 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

You can play GBA games but not GB or GB Color games on it. You cannot do multiplayer GBA games because there is no link cable port. You can choose which screen you play the gba games on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

rbpnmn wrote:
You can play GBA games but not GB or GB Color games on it. You cannot do multiplayer GBA games because there is no link cable port. You can choose which screen you play the gba games on.

that's not true. at least you gotta show us proof first b4 you tell us and besides no one tried it yet also with GCN.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:01 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

guardiandevil wrote:
i am getting one for christmas i found one in my brothers closet for me and everywhere in my town is sold out
Wow kinda ruined the Christmas surprise eh? :roll: Anyways, thanks for clearing that up Op.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next