Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Just a wee RO announcement. euRO now has Umbala and Niflheim added to it. I wanna go see!!!

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:06 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Ok, Insignificant Mortal, you load up the game and create the character in game.

And Ix, euRO is such an RO New Member. I mean have you even seen the newest twon of Ayothoya? Its like some South East Asian country style town with a beach and a palace with big gold statues.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

A'ight guys, I joined SonicRO. So if you see a swordy (soon to be Crusaderry!) walking around in there named Mazie, that's me.

PS I want those big black angel wings. :P

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
Ok, Insignificant Mortal, you load up the game and create the character in game.

And Ix, euRO is such an RO New Member. I mean have you even seen the newest twon of Ayothoya? Its like some South East Asian country style town with a beach and a palace with big gold statues.

And? I don't care. I warp jumped to Umbala and went outside. Found 3 yoyo tails and 4 air rifles just lying. got some good money for them. Oh yea, and there is the MR Smile event going on. Mr Smile's can be made by certain people for only 10 Fluff, 10 Clovers and 10 Jellopy's. I've already got 10!

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:34 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Argghhh! I keep getting this stupid problem. :x

Don't tell me I wasted hours of my life downloading from SonicRO. :o

That happens to be a 200 kb bitmap, you know.
:>

http://aa.1asphost.com/JAG89802/ragnarokproblem.bmp

(Signature in process)

Last edited by .:JAG:. on Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:32 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Satan Claus wrote:
Christopher wrote:

And? I don't care. I warp jumped to Umbala and went outside. Found 3 yoyo tails and 4 air rifles just lying. got some good money for them. Oh yea, and there is the MR Smile event going on. Mr Smile's can be made by certain people for only 10 Fluff, 10 Clovers and 10 Jellopy's. I've already got 10!

Mr Smiles are also dropped by several monsters like Tengus.

JAG, thats Korea you should be blaming. Thats their patch server and because theres like a few million people patching its a bit crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Christopher wrote:
Satan Claus wrote:
Christopher wrote:

JAG, thats Korea you should be blaming. Thats their patch server and because theres like a few million people patching its a bit crap.

Well...what should I do now? :P

*Must play Ragnarok....soon....*

(Signature in process)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:14 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

.:JAG:. wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Satan Claus wrote:
Christopher wrote:

Well...what should I do now? :P

*Must play Ragnarok....soon....*

Lol, I managed to patch now, but SonicRO seems to be down....NOOOOO!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

.:JAG:. wrote:
Argghhh! I keep getting this stupid problem. :x

Don't tell me I wasted hours of my life downloading from SonicRO. :o

That happens to be a 200 kb bitmap, you know.
:>

http://aa.1asphost.com/JAG89802/ragnarokproblem.bmp

:cry:

I've been trying to patch this stupid thing for ages. Can someone please help me?.

~:>

(Signature in process)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:21 pm 

I've been thinking about Playing Ragnarok Online, Although I live in New York. Is it worth the money to play? I've played The following MMO's:

Ananrchy Online, Everquest, Everquest Online Adventures. The Sims Online, Ultima Online.

I bought shadowbane, but I can't get it to run on My computer :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:49 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

There are pros and cons for both the pay servers, and private servers of Ragnarok. On the pay servers as the rates are normal, its all about teamwork, making friends, and stuff, also as they are soliciting millions they have to be more stable. Private servers however are much better as most of them runthrough Korean Raganrok and thus are far more updated, you have the new towns and character classes that the enlgih pay servers dont. Private servers also have customized items and higher rates meaning its more fun and you can compete in guild wars quicker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:35 pm 

Is RO like what UO used to be? With PKs and stuff like that happening? I don't like games like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

OK. At the risk of sounding stupid, how do you create and/or join a party? And I've made an acolyte. He has lv 4 warp and The warps are to Lutie, Morroc, Al De Baran and Prontera. and if you're an acolyte or a priest who warps to common places like prontera, then GH is a great place to sell your warps. and Geffen is a good place to buy bgems.

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:21 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Xtremezero wrote:
Is RO like what UO used to be? With PKs and stuff like that happening? I don't like games like that.

No

Satan Claus wrote:
OK. At the risk of sounding stupid, how do you create and/or join a party? And I've made an acolyte. He has lv 4 warp and The warps are to Lutie, Morroc, Al De Baran and Prontera. and if you're an acolyte or a priest who warps to common places like prontera, then GH is a great place to sell your warps. and Geffen is a good place to buy bgems.

use the command /organize 'partyname'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
Xtremezero wrote:

No

Satan Claus wrote:

use the command /organize 'partyname'

OK. Thanks for that. And if anyone plays on the Chaos Server on euRO, then why don't you join my prty. We're "TheIxis". We're armed and dangerous. and I'm the only member so far :'(

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next