Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: At Planet Veldin, helping out the Galactic Rangers fight the tyrranoids
8! that's good I only had either 7,8 or 9 but that's because I had spellbounder? and for kurt zisa I almost beat him but I had used all my items and then I had to attack because donald and goofy were mainly defending, so I kept pressing triangle but nothing really happened :roll:

Hey Pat, where are you and general nonsense going? I guess to the festivities of sophisticos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:33 am 

Backupatrick wrote:
8! that's good I only had either 7,8 or 9 but that's because I had spellbounder? and for kurt zisa I almost beat him but I had used all my items and then I had to attack because donald and goofy were mainly defending, so I kept pressing triangle but nothing really happened :roll:

not to be mean but rofl thats pretty good.

i was using oblivion and then switched to ultima weapo after a lil while of dieing.

what i hated was the sephiroth battle thats hard.
i know i should have waited till lvl 100 to face him,buuuuttt,im impatient and ignorant to i tried after i beat the game at lvl 43 XD.

i would hit him 20 times,not even take a centimeter pff his bar rofl.

i finally made it to lvl 100 in a few moths had a few mil and a crap load of pots.

took me lk 30 mins or more to kill him,i finallly did ,ui get a awesome vid after u do.And u get some mass exp not to forget that almost lk 1mil or 10k i forget lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:37 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: At Planet Veldin, helping out the Galactic Rangers fight the tyrranoids
cloud179 wrote:
Backupatrick wrote:

not to be mean but rofl thats pretty good.

i was using oblivion and then switched to ultima weapo after a lil while of dieing.

what i hated was the sephiroth battle thats hard.
i know i should have waited till lvl 100 to face him,buuuuttt,im impatient and ignorant to i tried after i beat the game at lvl 43 XD.

i would hit him 20 times,not even take a centimeter pff his bar rofl.

i finally made it to lvl 100 in a few moths had a few mil and a crap load of pots.

took me lk 30 mins or more to kill him,i finallly did ,ui get a awesome vid after u do.And u get some mass exp not to forget that almost lk 1mil or 10k i forget lol.

what are you saying? o_O anyway I haven't played kingdom hearts in ages but hades cup is good for the experience points and it's quite easy

Hey Pat, where are you and general nonsense going? I guess to the festivities of sophisticos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:23 am 

rofl i opened up my PS2 and cleaned it so now it works ^^.,
but i cant find my memory card so i restarted KH and im leaving it on all night luckly i hve a really cool room with almost no dust XD.
once i beat sephiroth im gonna go and beat DMC3 again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:58 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

kingdom hearts II must be good and there's a topic about it as well, anyway that song in the main menu you know the one where it says new game or load and that weird music goes? yeah that music is really annoying or just annoying :roll: has anyone got the ultima weapon here? I still need to synthesize heaps more items

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:59 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

kingdom hearts II must be good and there's a topic about it as well, anyway that song in the main menu you know the one where it says new game or load and that weird music goes? yeah that music is really annoying or just annoying :roll: has anyone got the ultima weapon here? I still need to synthesize heaps more items

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:34 pm 

floella_de_ville wrote:
I'm trying to kill Sepiroth at the minute and it all goes well untill he does that move that takes all of my life grrrrrrrrrr
I'm gonna go around levelling up for a bit longer
How do I get phantom I know it's in Neverland but I don't know how to get it

Ok.I'm level 100 (the final level) and I STILL cant beat Sephiroth. It know...kind of bad. But anyways, how do you avoid that one move that he takes away all your mp and all your hp except for 1 point? Thats when he kills me! I guess elixers would do the trick. But still, I get so mad when I cant beat him! I beat Phantom and Kurt Zisa though. Did you see the secret movie and the end called "Another Side Another Story"? It's awesome.

Pirates are AWESOME!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3