Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Is Anybody currently playing Legend of Dragoon?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

If so, I have a question about after you beat Lloyd when he steals the moon mirror...

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ouch... I used to. But then I lent it to a friend when my PS1 broke down and it still hasn't been returned... oh well, I don't have a system to play it on yet anyways. :P

Hmm, I might remember that part well enough to answer your question, if I can. I remember I got stuck in the Valley of Corrupted Gravity or whats it called. That was after beating Lloyd, right?

If not... maybe Gamefaqs can help?

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

You know you should just post the question, not just say I have a question and then nonthing else.

-If you ever need help, I'll do my best to help
-My Neopet name is Galonski64
-I am offering homes for the poor Clockwork Icy Skeleton so if you have one you hate, please donate them to me, Thankyou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Whoops sorry about that...I was just wondering why I just got stuck after I defeated Lloyd...I went to the other teleporter thingamijiggy and found myself in a compromising situation with Faust...No Ice place to be seen...so is it you have to do something else to get to Vellweb?
And all teh guides I checked said nothing about this situation so I was just ?_?

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm sorry I can't figure out where you are. It sound like something I know, but I just can't figure out where you are. Do you have any other data, Like what disc your on and where you are right now, and stuff like that.

-If you ever need help, I'll do my best to help
-My Neopet name is Galonski64
-I am offering homes for the poor Clockwork Icy Skeleton so if you have one you hate, please donate them to me, Thankyou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay...disc 3, it's the portal where Miranda doesn't let you go if you haven't beaten Lloyd...when I used it though I landed in some place with no exits except one guarded by Faust and there's an item chest there...Faust doesn't let you through though...and the guidebook says nothing about fighting him....so I'm wandering around the wingly area where you encounter Lloyd trying to escape with the moon mirror

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ooooh I love that game! I played it all winter break and am on disk 4 right now!

Ok hold on, let me collect my bearings and figure out where you are...

Ok so can you give me a few more details about where you are and what you're doing. You said you beat Lloyd... Did you beat him in this icy tower thing? And get a cut scene with him and the person he saved? Is this what you're talking about?

Edit: Sorry, I keep reading and trying to get clarification... Wingly area... Does Rose have connections to this wingly area?

Also, I'm having trouble remembering who Faust is... can you remind me? (like is he a wingly, is he good, bad, not sure?)

I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

hyperflutterby wrote:
Ooooh I love that game! I played it all winter break and am on disk 4 right now!

Ok hold on, let me collect my bearings and figure out where you are...

Ok so can you give me a few more details about where you are and what you're doing. You said you beat Lloyd... Did you beat him in this icy tower thing? And get a cut scene with him and the person he saved? Is this what you're talking about?

Edit: Sorry, I keep reading and trying to get clarification... Wingly area... Does Rose have connections to this wingly area?

Also, I'm having trouble remembering who Faust is... can you remind me? (like is he a wingly, is he good, bad, not sure?)

yea...it's right after the cut scene...i think Faust is a wingly (not sure whether he's good / bad)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ok, so you went through a portal. Would you describe the area like a wingly city? If so follow these instructions.

If that's the case, you need to go toward the upper right from the entrance portal. There's sort of an H shaped path way where you're in the bottom left hand corner, go to the upper right hand corner of the H and you should come to kind of a garden area. There should be a cut scene with a couple characters there who know Rose. From there you go up a path to the left (not where you came in, but it's a little hidden). You should find a wingly teleporter thing that will take you to an upper level where you get another cut scene and a Q & A session with one of the wingly leaders. After you do that, you have to collect party memembers from around town. Rose is easily found. Meru and Haschel are in the pub (lower right hand corner of the H). I think Albert and Miranda are in the Items/Weapons shop (upper left of the H, through a different garden) be sure you don't miss the shop on the bottom level, you need to use a wingly teleporter to get to it. Finally Meru is found back near the entrance to this whole place, but don't get her until you're ready to leave.

I hope this helps. I'm still not 100% sure this is where you are so you may be past this stuff already or you may not know what the heck I'm talking about. Either way, let me know, I'll try to narrow down where you are more precisely.

Edit: If you need me to reply back and I'm not replying in a timely manner, poke me with a PM, I don't check the board very regularly.

I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, let's see...It's Disc 3...I'm going through the ice cave and then I beat Windigo. At the end, Kashua Glacier is where I'm at. I've battled Windigo and then, I've gone and defeated Lloyd. You get to Lloyd through all the annoying teleporter thingies... Wink saves Lloyd and Shana's been taken. The exit that previously Miranda won't let you pass through leads to a sort of greenish light filled room where if you approach it, a wingly type creature pops up and says to not trespass...if you do, he fights you...there's a rave twister in that room I believe...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]