Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Katamari Damacy
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
My friend convinced me to spend 20 bucks on this game called Katamari Damacy. And let me tell you, I love it. It's crazy. It's completely random. Anyone hear of it, play ir or love it like I do?
For those who never heard of it, you are this little green prince dude. The King accidently destroyed all of the stars and now you have to rebuild them. How? By rolling a sticky ball around Earth picking up random objects from pushpins, to choclate, to sushi, to cats, to people and even buildings. O_O;; The music is excellent and just as rancom as the game. I can't believe I didn't buy it sooner! <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I've heard about it. It sounds like such a simple concept, but I've heard some good things about it. I mean a little guy rolling a sticky ball of random stuff around? O_o Still, I might rent it next time I'm at my local Blockbuster if I can remember to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

That is an awesome game!! and it was only 30 bucks(canadian)!

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:19 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Location, Location, Is that all you guys care about?
I love that game! (I own it) It's so cool, but it gets a little difficult at points, but it's so innovative and addicting, I can't stop playing it.

Image I Feel Asleep!

Anyone who understood the "The Matrix Trilogy" is a nihilist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:54 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

CrewWolf wrote:
I've heard about it. It sounds like such a simple concept, but I've heard some good things about it. I mean a little guy rolling a sticky ball of random stuff around? O_o Still, I might rent it next time I'm at my local Blockbuster if I can remember to.

Oh you should definetley at least rent it. It's really hard to explain this game to someone who never tried it. When my friend Jessica was telling me about it I gave her this blank stare and said "But...why?" :P

The game is worth buying just for the crazy intro scene and the fun music. ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

That game makes me happy.

It also gives me the munchies. *wanders off humming "Wanda Wanda"*

No need to drive me crazy, I'm close enough to walk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:52 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I just bought it yesterday. I have a horrible problem with turning and I'm stuck on the "Make a Star 4" level. I suppose I just have to play it a few more times, but it is fairly diffcult. GREATEST.THEME.SONG.EVER XD

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:49 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'd like to try the game, though I hear it is the most out there of games. Watching it on X-play they did give it high review and a 2nd one is also on the way. So who knows maybe I may try it. Or maybe they can makes it for my nintendo ds, lol.

-If you ever need help, I'll do my best to help
-My Neopet name is Galonski64
-I am offering homes for the poor Clockwork Icy Skeleton so if you have one you hate, please donate them to me, Thankyou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

galonski64 wrote:
I'd like to try the game, though I hear it is the most out there of games. Watching it on X-play they did give it high review and a 2nd one is also on the way. So who knows maybe I may try it. Or maybe they can makes it for my nintendo ds, lol.

Yeah, I saw it on X-play. But I don't have the kind of money to go buying random games like that, so...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:26 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
I just bought it yesterday. I have a horrible problem with turning and I'm stuck on the "Make a Star 4" level. I suppose I just have to play it a few more times, but it is fairly diffcult. GREATEST.THEME.SONG.EVER XD

I was stuck on Make a Star 4 for a while either. It gets easier as you practice. And with turning, I never really turn. I just press in the analog sticks to flip over. Less time, more objects, more fun. ^___^

The theme song is amazing. When I bought it, the guy at the cash register started humming it. I thought he was just musical. Heh, heh. Na na na na na na naaaa na na.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:53 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Have you gotten 100% on any of the constellation levels yet? Those seem somewhat impossible to score perfect on. o_0

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kugetsu wrote:
Have you gotten 100% on any of the constellation levels yet? Those seem somewhat impossible to score perfect on. o_0

I've gotten 100 % on Cancer and Cygnus, but I'm the kind of person who'd try it again and again until I did. Currently I'm stuck on the Make A Star 9, and showing no progress.

The cinematics and voiceovers are great, plus, the King of All Cosmos' scritchy-scratchy noise is really cool.

Let's Roll Up To Be A Single Star In The Sky la la la la

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:50 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm on Make a Star 7 and am currently trying to get the Ursa Minor (or Major, I forget) Constellation. I keep accidentally picking up bears. For MaS7, I'll just have to keep trying. I love the sound the people make when they have met the great sticky ball of doom. ^_^

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
I'm on Make a Star 7 and am currently trying to get the Ursa Minor (or Major, I forget) Constellation. I keep accidentally picking up bears. For MaS7, I'll just have to keep trying. I love the sound the people make when they have met the great sticky ball of doom. ^_^

Oi, Ursa Major I've just given up on. Everytime I get HUGE, I accidently roll up a stupid tiny bear sculpture. Grr! And there's another one like that, Make Taurus. Oh boy. But that game is excellent, despite the fact that I've never gotten 100% on any constellations yet. Can't wait for the second one to come out!

Hey, I just noticed I'm listening to the soundtrack right now. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:17 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Must... get... soundtrack... XD The soundtrack is actually awesome. :lol:

I loved "Make a Star 8", the first time you are actually larger than everything on the entire level and can roll over houses and buildings. Brought a tear to my eye. ;_;

CLICK IT!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next