Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fatal Frame
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

has anyone ever played this game called fatal frame i have the first one and rented the second one its like you have to take pictures of the ghosts that pop out at you to get rid of them its really fun but kinda scary to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I got it for Christmas two years ago. I got to this certain spot (I can't remember where exactly) and I ran out of film. I think after that, I hadn't played it again. I also sold it without thinking (I usually don't trade them in unless I've beaten them, and even then, I rarely do).

It was an interesting game though, and it also had it's freakish parts. I can't remember much, but I remember this especially disturbing part (could have been Clock Tower 3 as well, I ended up playing them at about the same time). Looks like I'll have to buy it again to find out. >_< How's the second one though, compared to the first one?

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

srry this is really a late post but fatal frame 2 is i think better because there are more ghosts and the graphics are better and there kinda is a better storyline too it i posted this so late you probably have already played it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:22 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Nope, I havn't seen it in my EB and Gamestop stores lately, but if I find it, I'll probably pick it up (along with the first).

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ok sometimes when i play some games they scare me because i never know when somethings gonna pop out and try to get me :o *laugh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:31 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I played the first one a little bit. I had rented it and it scared the pants off me, since I was playing late at night. I thought it was an interesting game.

set by Nikita

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]