Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:10 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

http://www.vmk.com
* Experience the awesome magic of Disney Theme Parks from home! Live inside of Disney's newest virtual world to create your own experiences, control your online Character and interact with Players from around the globe!
* Visit a Disney Theme Park for your chance to win cool gear, magic spells, and fun surprises. Play in-park Quests at Disneyland® park at Disneyland® Resort or Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort to help you rule the virtual Kingdom!

The game is designed for 8-14 year olds, but Disney fans of all ages are welcome to play and will discover much to enjoy. Just make sure you respect the VMK way. ( but there are " make out " rooms everywhere. Why is that the vmk way?)
Sign up and tell us your username for ppt fun on the virtual magic kingdom. ( * cough * habbo hotel * cough * * cough * coke music * cough *)

Epcot: Experimental Polyester Costumes Of Torture! -*- Every Paycheck comes on tuesday -*- Every Paycheck comes out tine (lol) -*- Experimental Prototype Community of Tomarrow (The right one!!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

This seems like a fun site, i'm going to sign up, i'll post the name here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
At Disney currently they're having cards with virtual prizes on it awarded if you complete little scavenger hunts in the park or if you buy certain items. They add items on to your game if you enter a certain code.

Anyway, I might join.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I joined, and so far it's looking ok, with one problem, They keep censoring Ys and Es for me, And It is really annoying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:49 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

My name is Hanabi on VMK and I was a beta tester. The other people on there are like those on the neopets board. "Will you be my girl friend even though I've never even seen you before around the Kingdom" "Will you give me your Mickey ears?" "Will you trade me your magic spell pin for a character pin" However, the decent people are actually quite nice. Most of the people on that I've seen act like neopet newbies though.
What's also annoying is that teenagers are turning VMK into a dating service. People will always ask if you are "taken". If you don't want to be asked that, then you should probably write something like "not looking" in your signature.
I may have made it sound like I don't like the Virtual Magic Kingdom, but I really do. I am a Disneyland fanatic, so of course I like Virtual Disneyland.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
I'm a bit confused...the game is only open during certain times? It says it won't be opening in another 44 hours, but yesterday it was open just fine.
*shrugs* I don't get it, and I couldn't log in yesterday either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:32 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Puck102701 wrote:
My name is Hanabi on VMK and I was a beta tester. The other people on there are like those on the neopets board. "Will you be my girl friend even though I've never even seen you before around the Kingdom" "Will you give me your Mickey ears?" "Will you trade me your magic spell pin for a character pin" However, the decent people are actually quite nice. Most of the people on that I've seen act like neopet newbies though.
What's also annoying is that teenagers are turning VMK into a dating service. People will always ask if you are "taken".

*Appears from the shadows*

Word. They really are pests.

*Goes back to lurking*

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:37 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

See, Disney had the neopets equivalent of TNT to monitor the site. The times are 7am-10pm NST and then like 1am-4am or something. The people are monitoring it on those times.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

OH! i just came back from magic kingdom disney world and when i went on this ride the people gave me this coupon or something to the virtual disney thing im gonna go sign up now.

Last edited by Tadashi Rein on Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Me and Caroline are going to Florida in about 6 weeks, so I might join, just to see what I can get free in the park :)

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I signed up! I can't resist online multiplayer games! :)

The only thing that is driving me mad is how they filter out words that arn't bad! Example, i was trying to say "Is 447 a good job for one photo?" and then they wouldn't let me say 447, job or one! :x It makes me mad that its a crime to say job these days...well, at least for Disney it is :x

Thx Maniac!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:22 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
I joined a few weeks ago. My username on there is CoolOlimar. I like to go to game rooms and play the games they have. It's so fun to go on rides, too.
I am searching for a space suit (Full set) and 2 teleporters. That is my dream to have.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:41 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Yurble the Kid wrote:
I joined a few weeks ago. My username on there is CoolOlimar. I like to go to game rooms and play the games they have. It's so fun to go on rides, too.
I am searching for a space suit (Full set) and 2 teleporters. That is my dream to have.

Sorry, but the space suit was only avaliable for two days (Disneyland's 50th anniversary) in Space Trader's under specials. Same as the princess outfit.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Awww.. I'm a Disney fanatic, so I really wanted to try it out.

However, it lags a LOT on my computer, and is impossible to play since it comes close to crashing my comp. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:54 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

matterbug wrote:
Awww.. I'm a Disney fanatic, so I really wanted to try it out.

However, it lags a LOT on my computer, and is impossible to play since it comes close to crashing my comp. :(

Yes, there's always that problem of crashing. And it always seems to occur right when you are trying to do something important (well, to the game anyway).

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next