Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Animal Crossing
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I lurve Animal Crossing. I only know one way to get loads of bells. Cheats. I go to http://www.accentral.net. That place helps ALOT. Does anyone know how to get lotsa bells? Oh, and does anyone know where to find Jingle... Err.. I can't remember what the name is, but the guy who comes at Chrismas ( or is it Christmas Eve?) Err.. yeah does anyone know where to find him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:54 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
I played Animal Crossing and it was sorta fun, then I lost interest in it.

Have you tried catching Gaint Stag beetles at midnight. You can sell them for 10,000 bells, if you're lucky to find one.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

No, I havent tried that. Thanks for the tip!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ummm...at X-mas time? If you change your clock, he should come then. Try setting it in early december, so you get a letter to say where and when exactly he is.

AC/DS is going to be the bomb online!!! :D

Himura the Battousai

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:11 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

i have it and it turned out boring. all of a sudden when i ask my villagers for a job, they never give me a job so i played my NES games instead to past the time and sometmes go to nook store for something new i can buy and for my HRA score i had over around 100k or less cuz i have the right sets. gyroids are useful decoration if you wanna make sounds and follow the rythm to your K.K Music and then i stopped playing it and erased the town data and i'm not sure with my NES data.

AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon (contact me anytime you want if you get bored)
FFXI Server: Asura
FFXI Character: Chiririn (see name. type /sea all Chiririn. send a /tell if you wanna talk)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I started to play it again recently. I've found a good method of getting bells is to wait for a rainy day, and then at about 4:00 PM, go fishing in the ocean. Any large shadows you find are Coelacanth (or a similar spelling), and they go for 15K each.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Fishing is where it's at. Red snappers in the ocean for 3k each, that can make you a tidy profit in a surprisingly short amount of time. Also, like discordant said, the coelacanth and around 4 on rainy days, plus giant snakeheads in the pond area of your river at noonish, in my experience. Giant stag beetles are preety good too, but they're rare.

I played like crazy for a while, but then got tired of it. Can't wait for it on DS though. That's gonna rock.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject: bells
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Oh, there are many ways to make money. Eventually you just end up with too much money. But maybe that only happens after you fully pay for your house. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:29 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I used to be really obsessed with Animal Crossing. Then I didn't play it for about a year and now I'm starting to get into it again (heh, my old character still lives in my town :P)

And I used to have the strategy guide...don't know what happened to it. But I know that if you find a spot of ground that's glowing, you can bury 1000 (I think that was the number) bells and it'll grow into a money tree. =D At least I'm pretty sure that works. I haven't tried it yet, except fro the time when I buried 100 bells and it grew into a cherry tree. O.o;

And Animal Crossing DS is going to rock. That is, if I can get enough money for a DS...

Last edited by Breakthrough on Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: bells
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

optimus_87_ca wrote:
Oh, there are many ways to make money. Eventually you just end up with too much money. But maybe that only happens after you fully pay for your house. :D

Yep. I think my one character has over 2 million bells, as well as a good house. I've even been burying some of it in the ground so my brother could have some of the wealth, but I still have too much.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:35 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
I recently restarted my animal crossing games (two memory cards). My character is Dyl in Shadow and Meridian.

On my old main game I had over ten million bells, I got up at ten in the morning on sundays to play the stalk market. I had a really nice house too, but I still have all of my rareish items. It shouldn't be too hard to make another cool design.

You can bury 100, 1000, 10000, or 30000 bells in a glowy spot, and it will grow into a tree with three times as many bells. The trre might no grow though, then you lose the bells you planted.
The best way to make bells is the stalk market (if you can get up that early).

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

the best way to make money are planting 30k bells in the glowing spot, Sell 100 turnips (it's best to put them in the basement), catching coelacanth, arapaima, red snappers, bees, and certain beetles and/or other insects.

AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon (contact me anytime you want if you get bored)
FFXI Server: Asura
FFXI Character: Chiririn (see name. type /sea all Chiririn. send a /tell if you wanna talk)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Has anyone heard of the money rock? Its a rock that you hit several times and it gives you a few thousand bells.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:17 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

played a little of it one time at a friends house but i didnt play it enough to actually understand it much :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:48 am 

o_0 You guys seem to be like AC New Member no offense.

I've had this game since the day it came out, good to see some other fans.

If you want money just put in a code for a station model and sell it back to nook.

Check out my patterns at Animal Crossing Community. I have some nice ones :)

The Realm Of Reality - My Blog

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next