Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Kingdom Hearts General Questions
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:51 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: At Planet Veldin, helping out the Galactic Rangers fight the tyrranoids
I'm playing expert mode now and beat clayton on my first go and he was easy for me and I was wondering if I should stock up on heaps of potions for opposite armour and the other bosses or just stick with cure I guess it's common sense and I'm not sure if this belongs with the other topic about Kingdom Hearts but anyway I always have Donald because he sure can be handy when facing bosses because he can heal you after learning cure and can pack a punch against enemies by using his almighty magic :) [/list]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

If you can beat Clayton, Opposite will be a cinch. Just use cure, since you won't be using mana for anything against him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm playing expert mode too! For the armor guy, stock up if you wish but I killed him on my first try. He's not that hard, you'll do fine. Just keep curing yourself and heal Donald too when you get the chance.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:45 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: At Planet Veldin, helping out the Galactic Rangers fight the tyrranoids
:D Woohoo! I beat opposite armour but not on my first turn because of its torso cannon and I didn't realize you could avoid it by running up to him and I beat Agrabah and now I'm up to Monstro in the bowels the hardest boss in normal mode was probably maleficient dragon or maybe ansem and shadow guardian 2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

In my opinion the hardest boss I had to fight was phantom, cause you waste so much mana. At least Sephiroth whacks half the mana back in to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Oh yeah phantom I would put goofy and peter pan instead of donald because when you fight phantom and equip goofy with mp gift he can give you 3 mp by giving up 1 mp which is good because then you can use ars arcanum or ragnarok or aero plus heal then he uses mp gift and he's useful on the other hand donald can heal you if you keep his mp gauge healthy but if you don't equip yourself with ethers/elixirs you could get destroyed easily but anyway I found expert modes bosses were much easier I beat pot centipede with out a worry and as well as jafar and jafar genie :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

That was the longest sentence I've seen in a while :P

Does Sephy have hp over the purple gauge bar, cause I spent half an hour doing firaga to him (Too sissy to whack at him, despite my fun with dodgeroll) with no effect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I never killed Phantom or Sephiroth. I'm a wuss.

I nearly killed Kurt Zisa though. Only tried once.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

(*Dranzer*) wrote:
That was the longest sentence I've seen in a while :P

Does Sephy have hp over the purple gauge bar, cause I spent half an hour doing firaga to him (Too sissy to whack at him, despite my fun with dodgeroll) with no effect.

He does, but after a half hour he should be dead. :P Maybe magic doesn't affect him? Just cast Aeroga and hack and him. I've beat him doing that after not having played the game for a year. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Or maybe because I was only lvl 67...... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(*Dranzer*) wrote:
Or maybe because I was only lvl 67...... :P

*sweatdrop*

That could definitely be the reason.

Gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm lvl 59 on my other game and I almost beat kurt zisa because of goofy and yeah sephiroth is hard especially when he uses sin harvest ice titan as really easy and I was wondering how you bounce a reare truffle do you hit them with your keyblade or bounce them with aero?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:18 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I'm trying to kill Sepiroth at the minute and it all goes well untill he does that move that takes all of my life grrrrrrrrrr
I'm gonna go around levelling up for a bit longer
How do I get phantom I know it's in Neverland but I don't know how to get it

Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Talk to tinkerbell.

Ice titan is easy, as long as you know how to dodgeroll/fly in split second decisions. Especially easy if you have guard, as you don't have to go keyblade-whacking back. Just don't use aero, cuase ice titan won't like that. *Shudders*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:39 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hi I beat monstro and parasite cage 1 and 2 they were too easy and good thing donald had second chance now I'm in atlantica and at lvl 31 but I was thinking that I can't beat Leon and Yuffie in the pegasus cup because of the mp do you think I should go to merlin and get spellbinder and that gives me 2 more mp but not good enough strength

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next