Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: GunBound
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hey!

I just discovered this game yesterday and it's been pretty fun so far.

I was wondering if any other PPTers have stumbled across it and may want to help me get better. =P

The site is: http://www.softnyx.net/

Awesome Set By WIS

Last edited by Khristian on Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: GunBound
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:05 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Khristian wrote:
Hey!

I was wondering if any other PPTers have stumbled across it and may want to help me get better. =P

The site is: http://www.gunbound.com/

it suppose to be softnyx.net not that website.

yeah i have the game, but the patch expired also i'm not playing it anymore cuz i'm inaccurate person and i don't feel like playing it and i don't have phoenix and other stuff that people had.

AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon (contact me anytime you want if you get bored)
FFXI Server: Asura
FFXI Character: Chiririn (see name. type /sea all Chiririn. send a /tell if you wanna talk)

Post subject: Re: GunBound
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Chiririn wrote:
Khristian wrote:
Hey!

The site is: http://www.gunbound.com/

it suppose to be softnyx.net not that website.

yeah i have the game, but the patch expired also i'm not playing it anymore cuz i'm inaccurate person and i don't feel like playing it and i don't have phoenix and other stuff that people had.

Thanks, I missed that.

Awesome Set By WIS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:57 am 

Me and my friend just restarted this s couple of weeks ago. I used to play last year but we got a new comp and I guess I forgot about it.

anyways I just entered the WOWlg event, so far I have 2 points.ive been having troble with all those high ranked players beating me every match.

My name is ouwch so friend me
Favorite Tank= Electric
Rank= Double Stone Axe

hi all! thanks for the set Anubis :D
I heart Maple Story!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:52 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

my friends have been playing that for ever. i've never bother to figure out what it is? someone want to fill me in?

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:32 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

WOW! I just recognized i haven't played this game in like 2 years or so... It was massively popular back then. Me and my bro are the letirally DA BOMB!

For those who don't know what it is...

Quote:
We invite you to the world of Gunbound, which takes place in Planet "Lond" and its 8 moons. Gunbound means
"The infinite war between each unique mobile and its riders" In Lond 16 unique mobiles are available.
Each of these mobile is processed in different environment and therefore, it has its own unique character no
other mobile possesses. With our experience and history of making turn-based shooting game, players will find
themselves in middle of intense battle between mobiles. New weaponry and strategies await you!

The surrounding environment set in Gunbound dynamically changes according to the "Moon Disk." Pay attention
to the Moon Disk as it changes every other turn. Gunbound forbids simple game play.

Feel the freedom of your game play within your turn. Take a cover behind debris! Avoid your enemy missiles!
Inflict damage to your enemy mobile! The precise damage-meter is only one of the amazing features provided
from Gunbound.

Players will participate in battle after wearing their own avatars and choosing the mobile they want. Players will
be rewarded at the end of the battle. Winners will receive their reward and with the reward the players will purchase
an avatar item(s) of their choice which will benefit in future battles.

Player's objective is to excite the audiences that are watching the battle with his or her amazing skills and beautiful
avatars. The player will receive special rewards if the audiences are pleased. Of course displaying bad manners in
the battlefield will get you negative feedbacks and you will be booed off by the crowd. Keep it in your mind that your
skills and avatars are directly connected to the amount of reward you receive at the end of the game.

The graphics are 2-D with 3-D background, you should all try it out!

Image-> By jaye
The 12th series of unfortunate events here: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20794

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

WOW! I just recognized i haven't played this game in like 2 years or so... It was massively popular back then. Me and my bro are the letirally DA BOMB!

Quote:
We invite you to the world of Gunbound, which takes place in Planet "Lond" and its 8 moons. Gunbound means
"The infinite war between each unique mobile and its riders" In Lond 16 unique mobiles are available.
Each of these mobile is processed in different environment and therefore, it has its own unique character no
other mobile possesses. With our experience and history of making turn-based shooting game, players will find
themselves in middle of intense battle between mobiles. New weaponry and strategies await you!

The surrounding environment set in Gunbound dynamically changes according to the "Moon Disk." Pay attention
to the Moon Disk as it changes every other turn. Gunbound forbids simple game play.

Feel the freedom of your game play within your turn. Take a cover behind debris! Avoid your enemy missiles!
Inflict damage to your enemy mobile! The precise damage-meter is only one of the amazing features provided
from Gunbound.

Players will participate in battle after wearing their own avatars and choosing the mobile they want. Players will
be rewarded at the end of the battle. Winners will receive their reward and with the reward the players will purchase

Player's objective is to excite the audiences that are watching the battle with his or her amazing skills and beautiful
avatars. The player will receive special rewards if the audiences are pleased. Of course displaying bad manners in
the battlefield will get you negative feedbacks and you will be booed off by the crowd. Keep it in your mind that your
skills and avatars are directly connected to the amount of reward you receive at the end of the game.

Image-> By jaye
The 12th series of unfortunate events here: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20794

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Quote:

from Gunbound.

Image-> By jaye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:48 pm 

i havent tried it yet but i have a buddy that got hacked on MS so hes plaing GB now

i might play GB idk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:10 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I played a couple of years ago, and apparently my username still works! I'm downloading it right now, so I'll edit with my rank in a few minutes.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]