Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Harvest Moon DS
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Just did some digging, trying to find more details about HM Online (found nothing :(), and found a new DS version of Harvest Moon set to come out in the next 2 or 3 months.

After getting back paid, stupid government based organisation, I was umming and ahhing about getting a DS (Mario Kart Pak with Animal Crossing) but this has almost pushed me over the edge. It sounds great.

The graphics are very close to HM:FoMT on the GBA, so close in fact that from what I can see they are the graphics from FoMT.

I can only assume that the gameplay will echo that of previous games with some added attractions using the touchable and duel screens to great effect. Maps, rucksack contents or other things being displayed on the lower screen while you walk about and do things on the upper. Conversation being on the lower as well. And my personal favourite marks a well deserved change to a system that only half made sense.

You used to be asked to pick up or talk to an animal to make it happy once a day - from shots I've seen this is no more. Now, you are asked to stroke them using the stylus. How sweet is that?

Does anyone have any more information or anything else to say?

EDIT: Ooops, I forgot. The animals in your care this time around include the regulars but the cat makes a return - and DUCKS make a debut. Odd? Yes. Interesting? Certainly!

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:30 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Well, I have the Strategy Guide, so I can tell you anything else you'd like to know (well, that's in the guide that is).

So far I'm pretty excited about this, just for the fact of all the characters the brought back, and the girls you can marry; one of which being Flora, and I've wanted to marry Flora since I got AWL. :) The Harvest Witch also seems like she would be pretty cool to go after, though she's one of the three hardest to marry out of any Harvest Moon games. (The three being: Harvest Goddess, Harvest Witch, and Keria). There's also a new mermaid you can marry as well. All the girls from AWL are in it, and if you have FoMT you can hook em up and get the girls from it to move in as well.

No new plants to grow though, which was rather disappointing.

"How are you?"
The letter from her stopped suddenly..

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]