Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 4:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: The Official Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:41 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Post your pokemon junk here. :)

Image By Jens.
Jim wrote:
I like to call this one the "Oooo, is that a hot guy sunbathing nude in his back yard?" pic.
Abusing your high altitude living space. For shame!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, I recently started my game (with three level 100 Pokemon) over so I could get Blaziken instead of Swampert. I'm curently right before the second badge with my team at roughly level 25, and with a fighting Pokemeon it ought to be easier this time. In this game I'm also changing the fact that I wasted my Master Ball on Groudon. Silly, silly me...

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:39 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My little brother Saphire version that I ocassionally play got a couple of boosts over the weekend as I was on holiday, I evolved that meteor pokemon and Bagun<Sheldun plus caught a Golduck in the safari zone after spending $5000. On gold version I caught Ho-Oh just by tossing a great ball at it...go me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:34 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Christopher wrote:
My little brother Saphire version that I ocassionally play got a couple of boosts over the weekend as I was on holiday, I evolved that meteor pokemon and Bagun<Sheldun plus caught a Golduck in the safari zone after spending $5000. On gold version I caught Ho-Oh just by tossing a great ball at it...go me!

Ah, gold version... When I borrowed Gold/Silver (forgot which one) from a friend, I planned to catch Ho-oh with a Great Ball. I bought 90 of them. When I finally got the little birdy, I only had 10 Great Balls left. O_O;;

Just one of my many video game-related stories.

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:31 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

DiscordantNote wrote:
Well, I recently started my game (with three level 100 Pokemon) over so I could get Blaziken instead of Swampert. I'm curently right before the second badge with my team at roughly level 25, and with a fighting Pokemeon it ought to be easier this time. In this game I'm also changing the fact that I wasted my Master Ball on Groudon. Silly, silly me...
I have a nice lever 51 blaziken.
I'm stuck on the STUPID elite five (aculy eleite 4).

Image By Jens.
Jim wrote:
I like to call this one the "Oooo, is that a hot guy sunbathing nude in his back yard?" pic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:51 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

dumDumDum, doulble posties.

Speaking of GSC, I sold my copy of Crystal for $5 :D and bought a GBA/GC link cable :D :D :D and downloaded Jirachi :D :D :D :D :D
But anyway, what exactly did I have to do to put Sushi, Entei, and Raiku in my Pokedex? None of them ever showed up except for Sushi once I caught that stinkin' blue Chinese cuisine dog? (Sorry if anyone Chinese is offended by that joke.) P. ######## copy of the guide calls them the Legendary Cats. What's with that?

How come I can't catch Skitty where it says he appears? Is it one of those "Rare Skitty appearing on Route X..." deals? P. S. I haven't tested it yet, but if I can download Jirthecrowdswhoarepullingtheirhairoutbecausetheydonthaveyouachi twice, (read that aloud. I dare ya! /me Jirs the crowd*) then I'll sell it to any US resident for $10+ mailing fees.

GOTTA SAVE EM ALL!

Jimmy, don't look at that.

Well, I is out. Goodbye, byegood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:05 am 

actually Uru94 I used my Master Ball on Kyogre(I have Sapphire) and caught Rayquaza quite fast. In fact i think it took longer to get up the tower than it did to catch Ray. I'd say it's easier because you can train poke fairly high, on a count of you being able to fight the Elite Four, and get a poke with False Swipe and a sleep/stun move easier. And about the Elite Four just train, train, TRAIN! I trained my Blaziken to lvl 60+ before I could beat the Elite Four with only him, of course with the right moveset. I'd suggest:
Double Kick/Sky Uppercut
Flamethrower
Aerial Ace/any bird type move
Earthquake/another ground/rock type*

(*basically without this you can beat the Elite Four, but you might need it)

"We can't let fear stop us! I'm not afraid of the darkness!"-Riku KH

"I hate to be selfish, but this is my story! It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here!"-Tidus FFX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Actually, I heard that Blaziken is ideal for the Elite Four (or Five) thanks to type advantage.

I'm currently heading for Lilycove, my team is at about level 33 (average), and I have a Blaziken. Blaze Kick is such a great move...

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I used to have most of the legendarys but I accidentaly saved on a new part. *sigh* :cry:

(Steal the rhythm while you can.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

im working on ubering up my team, and seeing if i can get a jirachi (hes on the bonus disc on pokemon chanell...) and then getting colloseum when i actually have some money.
and working on my team, after a bit of thought i removed two of the pokemon and im down to 4 again (sceptile, aggron and gardevoir...oh and a machop obiously theyre mostly in training)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

oh....I used to have all of the starters until i did that accident. *sigh*. Anyone else have all 3 starters?

(Steal the rhythm while you can.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:23 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
I have all 3 starters and Jirachi on both games though I have collect 100 Pokemon on Ruby and about 50-60 on Sapphire.

How many pokemon has everyone else caught on Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:40 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Jiger wrote:
actually Uru94 I used my Master Ball on Kyogre(I have Sapphire) and caught Rayquaza quite fast. In fact i think it took longer to get up the tower than it did to catch Ray. I'd say it's easier because you can train poke fairly high, on a count of you being able to fight the Elite Four, and get a poke with False Swipe and a sleep/stun move easier. And about the Elite Four just train, train, TRAIN! I trained my Blaziken to lvl 60+ before I could beat the Elite Four with only him, of course with the right moveset. I'd suggest:
Double Kick/Sky Uppercut
Flamethrower
Aerial Ace/any bird type move
Earthquake/another ground/rock type*

(*basically without this you can beat the Elite Four, but you might need it)
Great news: I! DID! IT! :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :P :P

Image By Jens.
Jim wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:14 pm 

Quote:
Great news: I! DID! IT! :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :P :P

Well i don't like to brag.... but my skills are 1337 or at least Elite :lol:

"We can't let fear stop us! I'm not afraid of the darkness!"-Riku KH

"I hate to be selfish, but this is my story! It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here!"-Tidus FFX

Post subject: Sapphire
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:09 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I have Sapphire... working on the GRRR L50 Battle Tower. I'm creating two teams. I need suggestions for Team 2:

TEAM 1:

Blaziken@Leftovers
Slash
Mirror Move
Flamethrower
Sky Uppercut

Tropius@Focus Band
Fly
Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Synthesis

Swampert@Quick Claw
Earthquake
Ice Beam
Rest
Surf

TEAM 2:

Sceptile@Shell Bell
Crunch
Leaf Blade
??? (Hidden Power currently)
Dragonbreath

Medicham@???
Psychic
Hi-Jump Kick
Recover
Ice Beam

Swampert@Quick Claw
The same Swampert from Team 1; may replace if I get Colosseum and snag a Quagsire

What do you think? It'd be helpful if you could fill in the blanks. Please post here, PM me, or Neomailing. (neomail is most efficient). My username is china24680.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next