Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life help..
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:35 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Okay..this really embaressing..BUT WHERE DID THOSE LITTLE HARVEST SPRITES PUT THE BLUE FEATHER!? :| I thought the big one put it somewhere at the farm but I cant find ittttttttt. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

It should be in the shed where you keep your tools. :) (You know, the building next to the barn? ;) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:24 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hahaha! I cannot believe I didnt check there! :lol: Thank you very much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

lol no prob. :) I played that day twice through before I actually ended up proposing. (I couldn't find it at first, either. :oops: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I read on GameFAQs before I even played the game, so I knew where it was. :P

I proposed right away to Muffy. I should of waited so I could watch those little cutscenes. Oh well.

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:43 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i cant help der soz

thank you Koku

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:13 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Um..I need help again.I woke up and the sprites called me to where my cow was...she was laying there..then..um..she died..Of course I cryed...I feel horrible. They said thats what happens when you dont take care of them or something..but,she had food..I groomed her a few days before she died..I usually cuddle her.I dont get it..what did I do wrong? I noticed she stopped giving milk a few days before,and she would not eat.. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kitten Medli wrote:
Um..I need help again.I woke up and the sprites called me to where my cow was...she was laying there..then..um..she died..Of course I cryed...I feel horrible. They said thats what happens when you dont take care of them or something..but,she had food..I groomed her a few days before she died..I usually cuddle her.I dont get it..what did I do wrong? I noticed she stopped giving milk a few days before,and she would not eat.. :cry:

I'd say she got sick... My cows have never gotten sick, but if she stoped eating and didnt give milk, then she probably got sick. You can by potions for sick animals on the ledgar. How'd she get sick? It was probably you forgot to feed it a few days, left it out in the rain, didnt talk to/hug it every day, or a combination of the three...

I decided to start my game over in the first summer of chapter two because I forgot to buy a goat (and I kinda wanted to see the cutscenes I passed up with celia)... I know the goats only give milk for 40 days then they're useless, but I want one of every animal! And has anyone gotten the chihuahua yet? I plan on getting it but when does he give it to you?

And Medli, it sucks your cow died... It's like the number one source of income at the start of the game... And it takes 40 Days for a cow to mature (or you can buy one at the end of chapter one and it'll be mature at the start of chapter 2... I bought a girl and boy star cow and did that.) and you have to get the cow pregnant and let the baby be born and wait till the baby cow stops drinking the moms milk to get it any milk from it... So it probably won't be any time soon when you'll be getting cow milk again =(

Set by Tomatie

Last edited by Keith on Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:33 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Nope. I never left it outside (I dont even know how to get her OUT of the barn!) and I fed her twice a day when I milked her..And whats the ..."ledgar"? :oops: And,even stupider question,but how do you buy other animals? I know you can,I just cant figure out how.

EDIT: Oh,thank goodness! I saved before I slept! I just turned the game back on and its around 10..so..maybe I can still save her. :D

Last edited by Kitten Medli on Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kitten Medli wrote:
Nope. I never left it outside (I dont even know how to get her OUT of the barn!) and I fed her twice a day when I milked her..And whats the ..."ledger"? :lol: And,even stupider question,but how do you buy other animals? I know you can,I just cant figure out how.

Oh, I didnt know how to buy animals at first either =D In the building across from the place with the shelf the blue feather was on, theres a milk box thing in the middle of the room. Next to it is a little desk or something. Press A at it and the there's 2 little circles in the bottom left (I think) and one goes to the dairy box and the other goes to the order stuff page. There you order animals, tools, Miracle Potions, and Potions for a sick cow. Also, I edited my last post, look at it for info on a new cow.

Set by Tomatie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:48 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Last question,when does the stuff usually get there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The stuff you order? It gets there at around 11 the next day. And to make sure your cow doesn't die, don't leave it out in rain/snow, always talk, hug, brush and milk them, and if they're sick, give 'em medicine. I bought medicine at the beginning of the game so that if my cows ever get sick I'll be prepared. :D

I'm on chapter 3 of the game. I have two cows (my first and a star), a brown bull (who needs to get older x.o), a sheep (who gives golden wool), a goat, two ducks, three chickens (who all lay golden eggs), the dog, and the cat. I wanna get the chihuahua but you get it late in the game.

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:58 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Zero! wrote:
The stuff you order? It gets there at around 11 the next day. And to make sure your cow doesn't die, don't leave it out in rain/snow, always talk, hug, brush and milk them, and if they're sick, give 'em medicine. I bought medicine at the beginning of the game so that if my cows ever get sick I'll be prepared. :D

I'm on chapter 3 of the game. I have two cows (my first and a star), a brown bull (who needs to get older x.o), a sheep (who gives golden wool), a goat, two ducks, three chickens (who all lay golden eggs), the dog, and the cat. I wanna get the chihuahua but you get it late in the game.

Alright,thanks..I dont know if she'll make it.. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

If she doesn't, buy yourself a chicken so you get at least some money everyday. When you take good care of the chickens, they lay golden eggs and they're worth 300 each. :)

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Zero! wrote:
If she doesn't, buy yourself a chicken so you get at least some money everyday. When you take good care of the chickens, they lay golden eggs and they're worth 300 each. :)

300 a piece? If I had known that, I never woulda given up on chickens!!

Set by Tomatie

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next