Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Grand Theft Auto.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:21 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Let me be the first to say; THIS GAME ROCKS!

Grand Theft Auto- 1, 2, 3, san andreas, vice city......

Omg, I could play that game for hours. Something about throwing people out of their cars, jumping/running into people with your car, spray painting people, shooting people, just hits a fun bone in me. :D :roflol:

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Thomas Carlyle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Truly, one of the greatest game series ever. I remember when I was a kid, I used to play the first GTA on my playstation all the time... It was so good. Yeah, I played it when I was a kid. But the graphics took most of the bad stuff from it, and as I didn't understand that much of english, well...

I have to wait for the PC-version of San Andreas. I ain't getting a PS2... I've been updating my comp with new hardware lately, so I'm not putting it to waste. The first thing I probably am going to do is, well, mod some cars.
This is one of the most interesting new features for me, so I just have to try it out first. And oh, oh, I'll probably try skydiving too. I heard you can go pretty high with a plane in the game...

Set by myself. Yes, it has pixel errors. Yes, I am a newbie at Photoshop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:35 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I'm hoping I'll be able to play it before I turn 17, my parents are picky, but hopefully the Game club will fix that, is it really as good as people say? I'm picky and can complain about the tinyest glitch...the only thing i heard that was relativly new was being about to swim...what can y'all tell me about the game play?and the dificulty level, my mags are a little vague...

Fighting the darkness,
One flashlight at a time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sora wrote:
I'm hoping I'll be able to play it before I turn 17, my parents are picky, but hopefully the Game club will fix that, is it really as good as people say? I'm picky and can complain about the tinyest glitch...the only thing i heard that was relativly new was being about to swim...what can y'all tell me about the game play?and the dificulty level, my mags are a little vague...

It really is good! Swimming, not a biggy, but cool. It also has a bit of RPG style to it, cause you have to keep your fat down, and muscle up type thing. Gameplay is good, and there is losts to do if you don't want to do missions right away. The two player mode is simple, yet fun(me and my friend save before we play 2 player. Then we turn on the wepons cheats and spawn a golf cart. Then he drives, and I go on top and blast people.) The missions are very varied(drive bys, stealth, aim and shoot, driving ect.) and you can have a girlfriend(s) which is cool. The missions can be really easy, or really hard...some just take pratice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

yeah, GTA San Andreas is amazing! :D I haven't been on it for a week now due to large amounts of homework and coursework :cry:

I think swimming is one of the best new features (BMX's are another great addition!), not the biggest, but it's much nicer being able to drive into water without being Wasted all the time :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:37 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

robert2100 wrote:
Sora wrote:

It really is good! Swimming, not a biggy, but cool. It also has a bit of RPG style to it, cause you have to keep your fat down, and muscle up type thing. Gameplay is good, and there is losts to do if you don't want to do missions right away. The two player mode is simple, yet fun(me and my friend save before we play 2 player. Then we turn on the wepons cheats and spawn a golf cart. Then he drives, and I go on top and blast people.) The missions are very varied(drive bys, stealth, aim and shoot, driving ect.) and you can have a girlfriend(s) which is cool. The missions can be really easy, or really hard...some just take pratice.

Woah, woah, woah. Girlfriend? *looks up at the second to last sentence* Woah! Now Thats new, but thats gonna make me think this is more like the Sims (which for some reasom i hate). Now just how good are the grafics and the load times? I can really agitated with load times, if its over 30 seconds, i will turn off the game, and go watch tv...

Fighting the darkness,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sora wrote:
Woah, woah, woah. Girlfriend? *looks up at the second to last sentence* Woah! Now Thats new, but thats gonna make me think this is more like the Sims (which for some reasom i hate). Now just how good are the grafics and the load times? I can really agitated with load times, if its over 30 seconds, i will turn off the game, and go watch tv...

load times are a lot quicker, there's no loading times when you go to a new city (as there was in GTA III and Vice City) and the graphics are probably just as good as Vice City. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sora wrote:

Kinda like the Sims, but more GTA style. Like you pick them up, and the better your clothes, car, haircut, tatoots are the better she likes you. Also they have different tastes in muscle amount, fat amount ect. So you pick them up in your car and take them to dinner. Dinner is just a 2 second cut scene, then you take them home and after you've been dating them a while, the invite you in. Also there are two choices of gifts you can give them( Flowers and I won't mention the other...not appropriate ;) ) One of the girls likes to do drive bys, one of them just enjoys driving around. I personnaly enjoy this new feature but I can see where some wont'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:47 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

O_o I can only imagine what the other choice is, but that seems like a new feature, Maybe I can threaten [insert random Person in the game club at my school] into giving me his/her copy, I can always sneek in a few hours of gameplay before my parents get home...thanks for the info on the game you guys!

Fighting the darkness,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I shot my girlfriend dead. Break up's are always so painful. :P :D

nah, I just got fed up with her, and I was really far away from her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ha Ha Ha! Omg, I heard you can spray paint people. Omg! I'd want to shoot my girlfriend/boyfriend! I'd kinda be fun to run them over too..... :P

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Thomas Carlyle

Post subject: Re: Grand Theft Auto.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:43 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Twilight wrote:
Grand Theft Auto- 1, 2, 3, san andreas, vice city......

You missed GTA: London ;)

Faith is often the boast of the man who is too lazy to investigate. ~ F.M. Knowles

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Twilight wrote:
Ha Ha Ha! Omg, I heard you can spray paint people. Omg! I'd want to shoot my girlfriend/boyfriend! I'd kinda be fun to run them over too..... :P

yeah, spray painting them is great :) I also like the knife, it's very Manhunt. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:15 am 

I'm selling my PS2 version once the PC/Xbox versions come out. I hate the PS2. The PC version will have improved graphics, better control, custom music, and MODS.

Fun game though. Can't wait for the PC/Xbox versions.

Want to block the NeoPets ads?
Adblocking Instructions Here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Xizer wrote:
I'm selling my PS2 version once the PC/Xbox versions come out. I hate the PS2. The PC version will have improved graphics, better control, custom music, and MODS.

Fun game though. Can't wait for the PC/Xbox versions.

I had the PC version of GTA III but I prefer having them all on the same format. I'm not too bothered about mods or custom music, I just listen to my own music anyway. I prefer the controls on PS2 to the PC, especially for driving. The only real advantage for the PC controls is sniping and other weapons without 'auto aim'

Oh, I think the PC version is coming out April 4th. Not sure about the Cbox version, that'll be quite awhile longer probably, seeing as GTA III and Vice City were.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next