An artistic oracle. Meet fellow creators and swap advice. Every skill you can imagine is on show.
Topic locked

Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:39 pm

times new roman
minion
04b_ something..
stereofidelic

Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:23 pm

I think my fav. font is called Calligra or something. Twas made to look like Calligraphy :)

Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:56 am

My favorite cursive font :

Blackjack

My favorite Pixel :

Supermarket

Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:25 am

All of them can be found on Dafont :P

Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:37 am

Kristen ITC all the way! It's not really special, it came with my Microsoft Word, but I love it and it's cute!

Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:08 am

Seriffic Grunge
Redensek
Small Fonts
and others that I can't recall at the moment.

Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:06 pm

FAMILY GUY!!
That font is soo cool!

Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:03 am

Ack, so hard to choose! Hmm...
Allegro
Amaze
Aquiline
Arrière Garde
Effloresce
Ernest (pixel)
Fortunaschwein
Infiltrace
Jenkins v.2.0
LainieDay <3
Notepad
Pretty Baby
Ringbearer
Selfish
Silkscreen (pixel)
Small Fonts (pixel)
Soopafresh
Stonehenge
Supermarket (pixel)
Times New Roman
Violation
Vivaldi
Yikes!
Zothique

And you know, about 500 more. Because of course, I'm not obsessed. In the slightest.

Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:09 am

Does anyone know where to download pixel fonts?? Dafont does't seem to have it...

Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:17 am

dargonz wrote:Does anyone know where to download pixel fonts?? Dafont does't seem to have it...

DaFont does have pixel fonts, you just have to know which pixel font you're searching for. All the 04b ones can be found at 04b.com I believe...

Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:54 am

But, Dafont doesn't have small fonts( The one that I have been dying to have)

Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:56 am

I think Small Fonts comes as a default with Windows 98. At least, that's what Google told me :P

Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:06 am

REally? (Cheks PSP...)
It is there :roll:

Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:08 am

If you can find Carpenter ICG free, it's a really beautiful script font to have. Like many others here, I'm obsessed with script fonts, and that one's quite possibly my favorite script font ever. Lainie Day is also nice, and Violation is cool if you want a sort of handwritten look. I'd even venture to say that Violation goes well with grunge.

You usually find Carpenter ICG on pay sites, but I managed to find it free. If you can't find it, PM me and I'll email it to you.Here is an example of it. (Yes, I made that Friends Only banner for my LJ. Ain't it pretty?)

Oh, and Silkscreen is my all-purpose pixel font. Occasionally I want something smaller or thinner, but when that happens I just draw in the text myself.
Topic locked