An artistic oracle. Meet fellow creators and swap advice. Every skill you can imagine is on show.
Topic locked

Neopets Avatars

Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:12 pm

How do you make something like the Kruludan Mining Corp avatar from this site : http://home.neopets.com/templates/homep ... diKutsu007

How do you record a game and put it into ImageReady or any animation program?

Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:44 pm

Well, I was able to record stuff on my screen using a program called Camtasia. It's how I made the Grand Theft Ummagine walk-through for the final level on my site.

Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:18 pm

Accidentally, im the creator of the page, well, i just took the BG in photoshop, made a new layer and copied only space-ship there, and border in front of the spaceship, then i started moving it up 4 pixels and save, 4 pixels and save. and so on :)

EDIT: Recording a game? Thatd be too easy...

Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:45 am

oliverrr wrote:Accidentally, im the creator of the page, well, i just took the BG in photoshop, made a new layer and copied only space-ship there, and border in front of the spaceship, then i started moving it up 4 pixels and save, 4 pixels and save. and so on :)

Incidentally, you mean?

Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:59 pm

Tyrannitar wrote:
oliverrr wrote:Accidentally, im the creator of the page, well, i just took the BG in photoshop, made a new layer and copied only space-ship there, and border in front of the spaceship, then i started moving it up 4 pixels and save, 4 pixels and save. and so on :)

Incidentally, you mean?

no, accidentally.... :P *laughs* don't think im weird, im just a little mad about the fact that i got frozen.
Topic locked