An artistic oracle. Meet fellow creators and swap advice. Every skill you can imagine is on show.
Topic locked

Looking For a Certain Image

Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:26 pm

OK, as I am a big A Different World fan, I realized I have not made ANY ADW sets with my most favourite character, Freddie Brooks. (forget just Freddie, I haven't made none at all!) But, the images I have of her, and I'm being quite honest, are pieces of crud. They're either too blurry or too pixelly (and when I do my little trick with the resizing+sharpen, the results are horrendous), and that doesn't work. Well, last night, I remember the new opening with a picture of Freddie that I absolutely adored.

OK, so what I need is for someone to find the opening theme for season 6. She's wearing a brownish outfit, still has her curly hair and I think she has a hat on, like a Uncle Sam kinda hat. [EDIT - Oh, yeah. She's also giving a peace sign.] Here is a picture of Whitley, Kim and Freddie (Freddie's on the far right) from TVTome to help.

If this is in the wrong place, let me know and I'll put it somewhere else.
Last edited by DM was on fire! on Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:33 pm

Eh I gave it a go, I did find a few things, don't think it's what you really wanted but I think the pictures are clear.

http://webpages.charter.net/ubergalaxy/miss/header.jpg
(the picture you have above, it streaches the page a bit to much)

Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:24 pm

Lady Night wrote:Eh I gave it a go, I did find a few things, don't think it's what you really wanted but I think the pictures are clear.

http://webpages.charter.net/ubergalaxy/miss/header.jpg
(the picture you have above, it streaches the page a bit to much)

None what I wanted, but those are some good images *steals* (and thank you for finding a better version of the image I showed. I was hoping to find one better, but you did for me. =D)

Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:18 pm

I've continued looking searching with just about anything related to the show...i think the images I had above are prob. the best of the image's i could find

Glad you liked what i found though :)
Topic locked