An artistic oracle. Meet fellow creators and swap advice. Every skill you can imagine is on show.
Topic locked

Templates?

Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:27 am

It's been a while since I set made, are the templates still in the same place or have they moved? And if either, what's the URL again? I can't find it on the LJ group :oops:

Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:38 am

The oborderso page?

If I'm not mistaken, Marissa took it down because she felt that it hindered in creativity.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:55 am

Sapphire Faerie wrote:The oborderso page?

If I'm not mistaken, Marissa took it down because she felt that it hindered in creativity.

She did take it down. :) Unless she put it back up again without anyone (or just me) knowing.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:22 am

It's gone, Mermaid Hil gave me the ok to get rid of it.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:06 am

Awww ok. :oops: I wasn't sure, and I haven't done this set making thing in a long long time so I need to think!

Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:01 pm

Perhaps maybe we could make a sticky and have everyone post theirs? Just a idea, now.

Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:08 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:Perhaps maybe we could make a sticky and have everyone post theirs? Just a idea, now.
No, I'd prefer not.

Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:42 am

Sapphire Faerie wrote:The oborderso page?

Awww, what a shame. It made things easier when I first started out with graphics.

Marissa does have a point, though.
Topic locked