For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:49 am

Lol! @ TWW :) Girls can be awesome as well. Haven't you ever seen Tank Girl? ;) lol

I think the Witchy Negg has a random chance of changing your pet's gender, but I'm not sure.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:45 am

Jasujo wrote:I think the Witchy Negg has a random chance of changing your pet's gender, but I'm not sure.

I believe you are correct, but I think it also has a chance of turning your pet into a Moehog or Lenny. I remember someone complaining about that late last year.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:49 pm

I usually just wait for the lab to change my pet's gender again. If my pet had turned into something I really liked and wanted to keep, then I would pay the money for a strange potion or some other method to change my pet's gender back to what it was originally. :)

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:59 pm

Alex wrote:I'd just continue to use the lab. It changes my pet's gender so many times I can't even remember whether it's a male or female :P
Yeah, I don't pay any attention to my pets' genders. They don't matter and look no different either way.

Knowing my pet's gender would've helped one time, though. I was moving my pet to a diff account, but someone else beat me to them. I neomailled them explaining it was mine...but I made the mistake of calling it a "he" when it was actually a "she." Saying that didn't make me sound like the true owner...so that pet was lost. I don't even remember which one it was tho haha.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:36 pm

autechre wrote:
Alex wrote:I'd just continue to use the lab. It changes my pet's gender so many times I can't even remember whether it's a male or female :P

i know the feeling, the lab one did nothing but change my poor pets gender for a straight week. right now i couldn't tell you which gender it is :P lol

Same here - it just changed 3 times in a row, and then again today... all within a week! Besides, continuing to use the lab ray will probably eventually lead to another gender change.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:56 pm

Boardin' Dan wrote:
Matt wrote:Well, gender of pet, I believe, has no effect on anything, so you'd be as well to keep labbing.

Gender only affects - the look of your pet if it's painted with a royal paintbrush. :D

Royal or Usuki/Quiguki.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:52 pm

If you want to keep labbing your pet, then don't bother with a strange potion or anything like that. I've been using the lab for almost a year, and I can't remember how many times my pet has changed. Right now she's a girl, which is what she's supposed to be, but I know she'll change again.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:57 pm

Hee hee hee!
The ray is fired at Xalma...

... and he changes gender!!!!

If you're already talking about gender changes...

Anyway, I don't really care. I'm annoyed at neo from changing him from orange (fruit) to blue, so I'm using the lab.

Don't bother for a Strange Potion... maybe your pet will change to a rare pet that looks better as a girl? ;)

Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:53 am

My pet's gender just changed the other day. :? I get frustrated whenever it changes to a female (originally, the pet was a male), but it seems pretty stupid to me now that I think about it. When I created my pet, it was supposed to be a girl in the first place, but I clicked the wrong button. :/ So either of them really should be fine.
Topic locked