For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: New NCMall Items

Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:08 am

In reference to the Nutcracker Superpack...averly actually got it for me, so my Faerie Uni is dressed up like it now.

However, I'm making this post because of a new item in the elite boutique that totally amuses me:
Image Snowman and Creepy Meepit
Description: "Aww what a cute snow---AIEEEE!! MEEPIT!"

...yes, I bought it. I was way too amused by the little meepit sticking it's head out from behind the snowman.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:29 am

I bought the snowman and creepy meepit as well. I rarely laugh, out loud, from much on the internet... but that thing tickled me. :D

Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:13 am

I LOVE this background. It doesn't fit any of my pet's themes right now, but it is going in my closet and will be used very soon.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:33 am

varii wrote:Image

I LOVE this background. It doesn't fit any of my pet's themes right now, but it is going in my closet and will be used very soon.

I have to say, that I really like that one, too. I don't know that it's going to get my last 200NC though.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:39 am

Yeah, my christmas NC is disappearing awfully fast. :) I'm just afraid that all the winter items I love will disappear and I'll be kicking myself for not buying them when I had the chance. :/
Topic locked