For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: March 18 2014 - Neopets is sold to JUMPSTART

Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:12 pm

I had saved it to my hard drive, so I uploaded the saved version. It's still glitched for me.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:26 pm

That's weird. And a little creepy.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:46 pm

Hmmm, I see the glitched image you posted now. But it is the correct image when I go to the scratchcard kiosk (I go almost every day, and haven't seen it glitched).

Siniri, have you cleared your cookies/cache recently? I had the same probably with some images last year (I posted them somewhere here as well), but once I cleared my cache it returned to normal.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:36 am

Daze, yes, it fixed itself when I visited later. It was very strange because I even clicked "copy image location" (which said it was the SC Wocky) and opened that as a separate URL, and tried reloading the image. And I wasn't on any sites that had that image, so I don't know how it happened -- it looks like it was in Japanese (the bottom of the image seems to have been corrupted when I uploaded it).

Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:59 am

That is very weird.

I have a add-on for FF called "search image on Google". It is a fantastic thing to have, you just right click on an image and google finds where else it is found.

I just did it for that image and it is some weird manga site that my virus programme warned me that the site has been reported as unsafe.
Topic locked