For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Festival of Neggs

Fri May 06, 2011 2:49 pm

I assume/hope they're sending that letter in batches by username, because I haven't gotten it yet. But if I'm missed, well... I have a feeling dung pizza will soon be worth less than a NP.

Fri May 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Mmm. Dung Pizza.

Sun May 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Siniri wrote:I assume/hope they're sending that letter in batches by username, because I haven't gotten it yet. But if I'm missed, well... I have a feeling dung pizza will soon be worth less than a NP.

That wasn't a quote from a nmail. That is the popup you get when you go back to the Negg Festival page(the item automatically shows up in your inventory).

Mon May 09, 2011 2:21 am

I never got the pop-up -- but I did get the dung pizza in my inventory, eventually.

Tue May 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Shame. Looks like we will really need to pull in the bacon for next year to make sure we don't get covered in dung again. Ew. :evil:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:45 am

Daze wrote:Day 12 - Altador

If you have all of the Swirly Neggs you can now choose a prize:

Negg Cream Potion (cure)
Giant Partially Painted Negg (garden)
Hidden Neggs Trinket (wearable)
Flower Petal Foreground (wearable)

This sounds fantastic and I would love to choose a prize but I do not have all the Swirly Neggs. I think if I could choose I would pick the Flower Petal Foreground because I think it looks great and besides this I love flowers. As I said I cannot choose and due to this I will now simply order flowers in Liverpool and hope that I can collect all neggs prospectively.

BlueEdit: Do not put spam links in your posts.
Topic locked