For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Fyora Avatar

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:03 pm

Any ideas?
If this was posted before, it wasn't when I clicked "New Topic"!!!

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:08 pm

Either you need to complete a Quest for her

Or you need the doll and play with it...

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:13 pm

The Neoboards are saying you need to play with teh Faerie queen doll... whew, 2 million! :shock:

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:13 pm

I checked the NeoBoards. You need to buy and play with the doll. Stinks,because I really like this avatar.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:14 pm

It's been confirmed that you need to play with a Faerie Queen Doll. It's worth 2,000,000 in the Hidden Tower...BUT it's a Hidden Tower item, so it can't be stolen by the Pant Devil. If anybody has one and would like to lend it to me (I'll pay collateral), please PM me or neomail me [simsman24000].

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:18 pm

do you actually have to buy it from the tower, or can you borrow it from someone? i do not want to waste 2 mill having to buy the silly thing. its a pretty av though :)

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:30 pm

2mil!!!??? I guess that avy is outta the question..

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:33 pm

You need to play with the faerie queen doll, so there is no worry because you can play as much as you want. :)

I only need to save all my profits for one week or two and I will be able to afford the doll. I might want to lend the item too, if I'm in a good mood. But, it's not the right time now, at PPT.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:39 pm

simsman24000 wrote:It's worth 2,000,000 in the Hidden Tower...BUT it's a Hidden Tower item, so it can't be stolen by the Pant Devil.

Is that an accurate statement?

Isn't the point of that "I taunted the Pant Devil" avatar to put up a crazy-rare item in your inventory, and test the waters of chance? Will the uber-rare item get stolen? Or not?

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:41 pm

You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:50 pm

ScottNak wrote:
simsman24000 wrote:It's worth 2,000,000 in the Hidden Tower...BUT it's a Hidden Tower item, so it can't be stolen by the Pant Devil.

Is that an accurate statement?

Isn't the point of that "I taunted the Pant Devil" avatar to put up a crazy-rare item in your inventory, and test the waters of chance? Will the uber-rare item get stolen? Or not?

I'm pretty sure that "I Taunted The Pant Devil" means "I have a Hidden Tower item in my inventory that the Pant Devil can't steal because he can't steal Hidden Tower items." If that makes sense. :D

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:50 pm

Neopets Addict wrote:You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

congrats on the avatar Neopets Addict, could i please borrow your plushie? Thanks,
JMX

edit: Ill lend my Tiki Armour to get "I taunt the paint devil"
Last edited by Jelly Mutant X on Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:52 pm

I can't tell you how badly I want that avatar. It's the cutest avatar I've seen in my whole life. But I wonder what the smartest way is to get the av? Like, since it has an av out, will a bunch of people be buying it from the ht and then the dolls will deflate because so many people bought them? Or are they going to stay the same? I would give 100K to someone if they loaned me the doll. I don't think I have enough collateral at the moment though. And I'm chicken.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:54 pm

Jelly Mutant X wrote:
Neopets Addict wrote:You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

congrats on the avatar Neopets Addict, could i please borrow your plushie? Thanks,
JMX

Actually, Neopets Addict, I was going to ask if I could borrow the Doll as well. I only have around 500K or so that I can give as collateral, but I hope you'll trust me. I haven't known you that long (heck, I barely know you), but I've been on Neopets for ages and I'm pretty well-known on it, too. I would never throw that all away for a stupid Faerie Doll.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:58 pm

o_o Neopets Addict, could I be the third person to borrow the doll? I've borrowed lots of stuff in the past and always gave it back. I don't really have anything for collateral, so I understand if y'don't trust me. ._.;
Topic locked