For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Well?

Yes
82%
No
18%

Total votes : 38

Have you ever dreamt about neopets before?

Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:49 am

Yesterday, I dreamt that I had won the Qasalan Expellibox and received free 150 NC, putting the total to 300 NC. I was so excited that I ran to my computer and had a look, only to find out it didn't happen. :( That dream was sooooo real!!

Anyways, lets hear about your eccentric dreams on neopets. *Rubs hands together.*

Re: Have you ever dreamt about neopets before?

Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:10 pm

Only once but it was kinda weird. I have these two neopets plushies on my comp, and my one friend once said that they were creepy (don't know why.) So I dreamt that there was something scary chasing me and it was a giant Neopet! :o

Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:20 pm

I know had one, but I forgetted it. o_O

Edit: I has have been informed by the Grammar SS that it is not 'forgetted', but it is, in fact, 'forgotten'.

I know I had one, but I've forgotten it.
Last edited by Helena on Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:23 pm

I had nightmares off and on for about 2 weeks when I won the Pawkeet slots once and was still high on the trophy list - about my account being hacked. :oops: Once the month rolled over and the list was reset, the nightmares finally stopped.

I'm sure I've had other dreams (I dream a lot and have very strange dreams), but off hand, I can't remember any others.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:55 pm

Sadly...on a semi-regular basis...maybe I should step back a bit? :P

Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:42 am

I think at least 10. One was when I RSed a H4000 Helmet, another was when I RSed a Sticky Snowflake Stamp the same day someone else RSed one, another one (last night, actually) was when someone posted one of those "Userlookup: username" boards about me and I then posted on it.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:49 am

Not in this lifetime. To date, the only game I have dreamt of is Halo, but only after a long night of gaming.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:27 pm

I remember dreaming about something really good happening and then waking up and feeling a little upset because it was just a dream.

Think it might have had something to do with finding something worth a lot on the floor.
But that was about the only time, and this was quite some time ago.

Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:23 am

I have had so many Destruct-O-Match dreams it's not even funny anymore. That's usually how I work out puzzles though - through my sleep. It's how I ended up working out some things for Zelda: A Link to the Past. Man, I'm such a nerd :P

Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:22 am

Oh good, I'm not the only one who dreams of Neopets. :P I think I dreamt of accidentally zapping the wrong pet before.

Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:03 am

I've dreamt about neopia before, but usually in a nonspecific way that ends up mashed in with whatever else might be going on in there. (meaning, it takes place in neopia, and I know it does, but it's never important and not ever "mentioned") I believe I once had a Harry Potter/Neopets/a-few-other-things dream once... :lol:

Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:08 pm

I had another Neo dream last night. I was searching for pets in the Pound when I found one with over 5,000 HP :o Someone else and I were fighting over who would get it (don't know why?), but we eventually made an agreement.

I think this is a sign I need to take a break :lol:

Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:57 pm

My nightmares are not about scary monsters, but about having my neopets account wrongly frozen. Seriously I've had a couple of dreams like that, and they were the kind of dream where you wake up with an enormous sense of relief and say "Oh thank god it was just a dream!"

Once when I went on a three day Invasion of Meridell marathon to get the avatar. (like a dummy I started playing near the end of the month, so I really had to push it) I played so much I was still playing it in my dreams.

I've had dreams where I've gotten incredible RE's or wins from the wheels, and just general neopets related dreams that I can't really remember. But dreaming about games is nothing unusual for me. I often have really cool dreams where I'm actually inside the video game I'm hooked on at the time.

Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:40 pm

Not in this lifetime so far.

But if I guess if your mind focuses extremely hard on something before you fall into dreamland then I expect that you might possibly get a dream from it.

Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:44 pm

Combusken BG wrote:But if I guess if your mind focuses extremely hard on something before you fall into dreamland then I expect that you might possibly get a dream from it.

Uh uh! With me, I end up dreaming of things I've only thought of once or twice, just for a short period of time :P
Topic locked