For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Today's random theme is: Fyora!!!

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:57 pm

WOW!!! a whole boatload of new fyora items including a new HT item, faerie furniture and a fyora caption contest. this pretty much makes up for yesterdays bad news .

Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:19 pm

Fyora is pretty cool =] Hmm, I like the new faerie page, although the new avatar is pretty expensive @_@

Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:34 pm

That furniture is gorgeous. I truly hope that it's not too rare. I don't mind paying 20K for the desk or the throne, but a heap of unbuyable furniture just irritates me as we have so little to choose from already.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:08 pm

Not a bad day. :) The food looks pretty interesting. Image

Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:24 pm

That faerie furniture would be perfect for my Acara. I must get it,no matter the cost. :lol: And am I crazy or is the faerie furniture shopkeeper just beautiful?! :?

The koi is very cute. The goods too.

May I note I am very disturbed by this?

Fyora like..is totally cool man!

Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:38 pm

Not a big fan of Fyora but I love faeries!
I saw the new faerie page and on the top there was a faerie that gave me a design for a tattoo 8)

Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:44 pm

I really want to try to get some of that food... it would look great in my gallery! ^_^

Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:15 pm

*dies*

I now have two goals... all the Fyora stuff and all the NT stuff.
I've been pestering TNT for a Fyora blog since they first put in that comment form too, so I'm happy... although... 'thanks for your custom'? :P

Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:35 pm

I *love* the new faerie furniture. :) I also hope it's not too rare. Since there is a store, that means that there will be more faerie furniture in the future. :) For this small moment, I love TNT. ;) lol I just hope the furniture looks just as good once you put it into the neohome.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:50 pm

Kitten Medli wrote:That faerie furniture would be perfect for my Acara. I must get it,no matter the cost. :lol: And am I crazy or is the faerie furniture shopkeeper just beautiful?! :?

The koi is very cute. The goods too.

May I note I am very disturbed by this?

What's there to say? Bro's got style!

Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:08 pm

is the faerie furniture shop even loading in the first place

Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:17 pm

Azzie wrote:is the faerie furniture shop even loading in the first place

The page loads for me, do you mean is it restocking? I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't yet, seeing as fyora's mirror (or whatever it was called) hasn't been added to the hidden tower yet either.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:34 pm

yeah, i meant restocking :/

Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:05 pm

probably just a matter of time..

Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:06 pm

That furniture is beautiful :(
I wish TNT would stock everything, but times 4 everything so then everything is cheap again :(
Topic locked