For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Extra NP this morning in my account

Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:05 pm

This morning my NP on hand was 5000 more than I remember having last night. I haven't played any games lately since those I can play have a bad ratio this month, so it's not that I got NP for being high on the game list. And I remember depleting the amount to about 200 NP by placing a bet in Food Club. So I am puzzled. Any ideas what happened? Is my memory going? o_O

Re: Extra NP this morning in my account

Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:46 pm

Are you sure you didn't win anything, such as the Lottery, find it in a random event (I think Illusen gives NPs in REs), accept any trades, etc.? If you are sure, then submit a report about it and avoid spending it.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:04 pm

Edit: NVM

Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:10 pm

Did you make the trek up to Terror Mountain (maybe to collect AC prizes)? There's a RE there that gives exactly 5000NP. Personally, when I see "extra" NP in my account, I usually don't report it anymore, because I often don't wait for pages to load and miss the RE's. I used to report them, but I always got a message back saying "don't worry about it." (Of course, my extras have, like yours, been in the range of 100-5000NP -- if it was a lot more than that, I would report it.) But I just don't pay enough attention to my NP to really know what they should be.

P.S. Could you have bid on a trade or auction and just now be getting your NP back?

Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:19 pm

Thank you for the replies.

Perhaps it was an RE that I didn't wait to load.
Topic locked