For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Checking validity of score?

Sun May 03, 2009 3:08 pm

Hi guys,

Had a question in my inbox which I didn't have the answer to. What do you guys think?

I had a question and thought someone here might know... I was playing Typing Terror. I got a pretty good score (within the top 100, I think, but definately my best). When I sent the score, it said they had to check the validity of my score before it was counted. It's been two days and I still haven't heard anything from them. It hasn't replaced my best score for the game yet etc. When will I know/how will I find out when/if they'll count it? Is this normal for high scores? - Calimaedel

Re: Checking validity of score?

Sun May 03, 2009 3:16 pm

It can take anywhere from a day to a month or more to approve a score. Scores are approved in the order in which they are received. At the beginning of the month, there are a large number of scores needing to be reviewed; expect a wait around 2-4 days or so (and hope your score isn't beaten in the mean time) ;) I wish that person the best of luck

Re: Checking validity of score?

Sun May 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Ahh yes that makes a lot of yes. Thanks for the quick response Siouxper.

The wait for the score approval does seem to take an inordinate amount of time mmm. I'd be interested to know how many score verification requests Neopets gets every hour.
Topic locked