For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Neolodge not working?

Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Apparently the Neolodge is having problems - it's not feeding my pets, even though they're checked in. I checked one out early and rechecked him in this morning to see if it was fixed. That was a few hours ago, and he's still checking in.

Anyone else having problems?

Re: Neolodge not working?

Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:53 pm

It appears the Neolodge is having some issues, at the moment. A few people have not been able to check their pets in or their pet is not fed when placed in the Neolodge.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Really? Its working fine for me.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:33 pm

I think it might only be affecting people trying to book into the Neolodge today. When did you put your pet in the Neolodge, Ginny?

Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:17 pm

They have stopped feeding pets. Mine are all dying and they check out in 15 days :|

Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:24 pm

In the meantime, there are two free feeding places you can take your pets each day:
Capri Sun
Six Flags (click on the burger to get to the feeding area)

And then there's of course the healing springs, which will occasionally bloat up your pet, and the soup kitchen (if your NP are low enough). You can find fish, omelettes, and jellies often at the giving tree (as well as picking them up daily on your own). Since your pets never actually die, even if you leave them at starving, nothing bad happens (except you can't battle) -- but if you're battling, there are plenty of other free ways to keep your pets fed.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:57 pm

http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/lunchab ... off=902139 ->Luchables also works to feed your pet. I hope they fix this soon. Can we sue the lodge for neglect? :lol:

Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:21 am

I've got this problem too. I thought it was strange when my neopets were dying.

I'll post this on PPT.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:04 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only person whose been having problems. >.<;; My Neopets are currently checked in for another 3 days after being checked in for 28 days and their Hunger Status has been declining since Friday (or Thursday, I can't remember... :oops: ). Today their status is 'Hungry' except my Grundo who got a free Bloating from the Healing Springs. ^^;; In the past I've had the odd day where their Hunger Status has slipped from 'Bloated' to 'Very Full' (or something similiar) but nothing as dramatic as this. -prods- I sent in an Editorial on Saturday but didn't know under which cateogory to send in a Bug Report. Sigh.

If it wasn't for the Altador Cup, I never would have noticed. (I sometimes don't log in to the Site for a fortnight or more at a time.) :(

Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Yeah, today when I logged on my kougra was very hungry even though I keep him in the neolodge all the time. I had to check him out early and feed him myself. It's very odd indeed... :thinking:

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:29 pm

I checked them in sunday morning

Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:19 pm

I sent a bug report and got a message back a couple days later that they knew about the problem and that the pets are indeed being taken care of.

Starting yesterday my pets were fed again.
Topic locked