For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Halloween Site Theme

Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:23 am

Today everyone will have the Halloween Site theme, but will disappear after midnight NST.

To keep this theme, you need to refresh your page on Neo in the last minute of midnight (11.59.00 - 11.59.59pm) NST.

Re: Halloween Site Theme

Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:44 am

I remember this from last year, I had to get up quite early just to get it! But it was worth it, it is such a cool theme.

Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:30 pm

I am hoping that I can finally get the Halloween Neopets Theme this year as I haven't managed to get the theme yet though it means that I would have to refresh anywhere on Neopets between 6:59:00 am GMT and 6:59:59am GMT as I live in the UK so I have to make sure that I don't oversleep tonight.

Currently there is a 7 hour gap between GMT and NDT (Neopian Daylight Time) at the moment but at 9am GMT tomorrow morning which is 2am NDT (Neopian Daylight Time) tomorrow, the clocks in Canada, Neopia and the US will go back a hour as they switch to Standard Time.

Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:23 pm

6am isnt too bad. I just got mine last year because I had to get it at 3am. There was no way my mother would allow me to be on the computer at 3am, so I had to wait until my first year of university. Good luck getting it. :)

Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:41 pm

I missed it completley by about 5 hours so I guess I have to wait until next year
Topic locked